Characters you already hate playing against

I’ve only been playing for about a week now, and I’ve already developed more rage in that week than I had in about 6 months of playing SSF4 about 2 hours a day. Basically what I’m saying is I still don’t know how to fight a Wesker with my current team, and I’m also pretty terrible at fighting Dante’s and Deadpool’s. My team is Modok/Wolverine/X-23,Sentinel. If that makes any difference.

Which characters do you hate playing the most?
Which characters are the most rage inducing you you?

Wesker and Dormmamu. I don’t mind Sentinel as much because it’s fun trying to figure out how to get around him and winning is twice as sweet, but Wesker and Dorm are just crazy annoying.

X-23 is a lil hard to deal with as well because she’s so fast and has a lot in her mixup game. Magneto’s EM disruptor is also kind of a bitch to deal with. I’ve considered using a character with a beam super (e.g. Ryu or Akuma) just to deal with keep away teams.

Any character with a projectile super, and Sentinel. Why? Because people throw them out randomly, and it’s just annoying. Specifically Dormammu’s Chaotic Flame.

And Sentinel is just Sentinel.

I hate fighting Wesker too. His teleport shenanigans are a bitch to deal with. I can’t never get away from him. Gets more annoying when they use his Samurai Edge to setup the teleport. I need to predict his movement and hope for the best.

Taskmaster is also hard to deal with. He has great zoning, great counters, great range on his normals and combos like a beast. Getting hit with one spidey swing means I’m losing 75% of my bar. I fear him more than Sentinel.

dont have any rage against any characters yet…maybe because no one is all that good online yet. It’s also hard to feel rage against a character yet because the game is so new - we obviously haven’t figured out how to completely fight against every character in the game yet, so who cares?

…having said that, i bet people are cursing the really good phoenix’s :rofl:

Chris Redf-SUCK IT SUCK IT FIRE IN THE HOLE EAT LEAD SUCK ON THIS EAT IT OPEN FIRE EAT IT SUCK IT OPEN FIRE EAT LEAD.

Screw Sentinel and the horse he rode in on.

I hate playing anyone good vs any of their chars… :frowning:

Sentinel. Most people I’ve played online seem to just use him as backup + 2 characters they can actually play. Lag means I can’t even get over the endless mouth lasers, either. Sigh.

This isn’t information that’s useful to other people. We don’t need this thread.

If you want to make a thread, think about why that info in it might be useful. :slight_smile: The gist of this thread can be handled in MvC3 GD.