Charles Ramsey Appreciation Thread Brehs(mcdonalds thread V2 in disguise)

The Man,The Gawd:

The woman AKA the Pretty lil white girl:

http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/pictures/amanda-berry1.jpg

the 911 call placed by The man himself…check this out right:

the aftermath interview:

this is the remix:

and shouts out 2 the big mac…bout to get the Charles Ramsey special with my employee discount

McD’s, where the doc always has the D for the honey’s if you know what I mean.

hell ya run it back doc

I heard they finally dropped the Anus burger. bout time

This is the thread I was lookin’ foh.

Dat Charles Ramsey

Serious.

yup new sandwiches bout to come out next week…if yall dig the Southwest salad yall gonna dig the southwest sandwich…

those new premium wraps are God like…Any1 here up on them.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and fulfilling than the snack wrap the snack wrap is a fuckin appetizer,they need to drop that shit…Crispy bacon wraps are doooooope!

the new mcds im at is in the burbs so alot more snow bunnies breh,not my type but who knows i might dabble in the white paint…

funny thing happened today,i was taking the trash out and a old man pulled up to the drive thru speaker box,and a guy behinds him pulls in front of him and goes “THATS THE WRONG SPEAKER BOX U DUMB ASS” cuts him off and goes to the working one lmao.i felt bad for the older dude tho…

This is probably the most appropriate place for this image I’ve ever come across

Spoiler

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/37598716.jpg

…nothing else to say.

damn good shit doc

theres already some characters…

theres a dude thats been there for 5 yrs on and off and kisses the managers ass in hopes of a promotion…u been there for 5 yrs and still havent moved up till at least crew trainer.Dude gets on my nerves “THIS IS THE DESIGNATED SPOT EVERYONE FOR THE OVEN MITTENS”

he can be a smart ass on top of that too:

“U KNOW YOU CAN GIVE A HAND”

me:im on grill -_-

“I DONT KNOW ABOUT U BUT THAT BEEPING SOUND FROM THE GRILL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY CAN U PUT THAT IN STAND BY MODE”

I just wanna suey chop this nigga in the juggular sometimes…stfu.Im part time here luckily,and brehs would u smash a chick that had a phatty cute face but had a mustache???pics if u dont beleive it