Charting character stats, need help with Ibuki

Just looking for input on this in general, and for each character specifically.

As stated I’d like to keep discussion for each character in the separate threads I am making in their respective sub forums, and input on the idea in general in the above thread.

Also as stated, despite discussion in this thread being open to anyone it would help me separate the wheat from the chaff if each forum could appoint someone who knows what the hell they are talking about to give me the numbers to plug into my spread sheet.

My garbage numbers for Ibuki:

U1
Endurance - 1.5
Reversal ---- 3.5
AA ------------ 3.5
Zoning ------- 3
Rush --------- 4
Mix up -------- 4.5
Dmg pot ----- 3
Viability ------- 1

U2
Endurance - 1.5
Reversal ---- 3.5
AA ------------ 3.5
Zoning ------- 3
Rush --------- 3
Mix up -------- 4.5
Dmg pot ----- 3
Viability ------- 1

Other than the Endurance these are little more than place holder numbers. Input greatly appreciated.

The end result of all of this will be a spreadsheet with pull down menus to compare up to three characters like so:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2461/adonmak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I’ve seen you do this on the Makoto forum. Very nice. Here’s my opinion:

U1
Endurance - 1.5 (I don’t know what you mean by this, but she has 900 HP and 950 Stun)
Reversal ---- 3.5 (Yeah I think this is right. U1 is jump-able on reaction to Ultra Flash, but it punishes a great deal of specials. EX Kazegiri requires a lot of meter but with good execution it can guarantee a sweet mix-up.)
AA ------------ 3.5 (I would say 4. She gets very good damage/mix-up with good execution, and cr.HP/EX Kazegiri hardly ever trade.)
Zoning ------- 3 (I’m tempted to say 3.5 only because there are so many Projectile based characters in this game, and EX Neckbreaker/Slide goes right through.)
Rush --------- 4 (I would say 3. Unfortunately I think this is a common misconception. Ibuki’s rush down is really hit & miss. She can’t continue pressure that’s blocked for very long, she doesn’t have a move like f+MP like Makoto.)
Mix up -------- 4.5 (This depends on what you gave Akuma, Makoto, Seth, and Yun. Her mix-ups aren’t as good as theirs, but she does do greatly after anti-airs like Makoto. Whatever is 0.5 less than Makoto.)
Dmg pot ----- 3 (Definitely 4. Ibuki has the potential to do great damage in this game. Not as good as in Super, but definitely not average. She deals nearly 530 damage with a hit-confirm into Super, and her ability to SJC almost any normal into an Ultra gives her lots of chance. Also Tsumuji Loops can raise her basic damage from basic hit-confirm up to about 300 or so damage.)
Viability ------- 1 (I don’t know what you consider for this.)

U2
Endurance - 1.5 (Same.)
Reversal ---- 3.5 (Same.)
AA ------------ 3.5 (Same.)
Zoning ------- 3 (4, since against many zoning characters can lose to a reaction U2. Not as good as Makoto’s 'cause it’s not as far, but similar application.)
Rush --------- 3 (Same.)
Mix up -------- 4.5 (Same.)
Dmg pot ----- 3 (Same.)
Viability ------- 1

Crappy criteria and pointless idea imo.

By your criteria, Ibuki should score 0 here because she has like 10 different antiairs, one for each situation. She has no real escape options except maybe the slowest backdash in the game. Her only reversal requires EX, and it is her “best” (again, wtf do you mean by this? Damage? Never trade? Followup? You can’t be this vague when making such a grand comparison of the entire cast…) antiair.