Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

@thejapino - Nice use of the original USB connector!

Playdoh003. Actually, the USB connector came from an old card reader. The Lacie was firewire400. As you can see, I like to recycle :slight_smile:

Good stuff. Just like me you have seen the holy light of ribbon cables :slight_smile:

Yeah for sure. The PCB’s are hooked up to a IDC/DB25 plug, if for whatever reason I want to use a different stick case, I can unplug the PCB easily.

awesome japino. waiting to see a sick 24mm stick

my big boys <3

Still to this day I love the VS.
My favorite production stick ever…lol…
Still kicking myself for canceling the order I had for them when they were on sale and available.

We’ll have more VS SH this holiday.

Available for US Purchase? I have a buddy who has gone as far as trying to import a SH just for the art.

Great last page!

That simple B15 is one of the best natural sticks I’ve seen. I don’t care so much for that style, but there is still a beauty to them. It’s just interesting to see Sam’s ingenuity being used on them.

a friendmade shotgun fighstick art mod during absolute battle in dallas this weekend, i helped a bit

PlayStation 4 and PS3 arcade stick compatibility

Much beauty. So style. Many awesome. Halp such inspire.

I’m in love with that stick hibachi!

6 buttin is doge!

Out of all the sticks I’ve seen, none has entertained me more than blazblue doge

Love that stick. LoL. Much funny!

DANG, THESE STICKS ARE BADASS FOR REAL.

I give you… DaS PaNZeR No. n9ne

This is a Panzer case from Jasen’s customs (made exactly how I wanted).

It’s sporting a

PS360+

Sanwa Buttons

JLF (with short shaft from Kowal)

Shaft coverless black dust washer from Art

and new diamond ball top.

At first I was going to make EVERYTHING black…again…but this time I left suddle hints of chrome (screws, jlf shaft, neutrik, feet)

I love it!!! I was going to do the whole silent this, and optical that, but I have played with almost everything out there, and nothing really made me better, except practice, so I kept it pretty close to stock.

And finally, I would totally suggest anything Jasen makes. He goes above and beyond to make you happy, and this thing feels very solid. It’s a lot smaller, heavier, denser, and compact than I thought it would be.

It beats out any other case I Have had (even the VS and Tek case, even though those are awesome!!!)

Thanks Jasen!!!

yeah, i was really close to picking up a tankstick, but the $80 shipping killed it lol.

looks sikk

I have never seen a stick speak so much truth.

8-button is indeed, dick.

That Tankstick looks great! Sucks that shipping to Canada is crazy.