CHICAGO 2016-2017 Thread: Welcome New Players, check out the Facebook Group page as its more active!

WTF is everything ok?

Anyways GGs at GGA last night! I played mostly BB and AH3 but yeah, good times!

Bearded - It seems it lasts from Sat -> Monday, so even if everyone goes to CH3 (which I hope they all do!), there’s still Sunday and Monday where you could go to GGA.

…after a few months of martial arts…ahhemm…i need some games…im back hosting open to cool ppl…
FRYDAY 4307 S HARLEM#2 GATHERING…i talkd to NGA D n no1 is holding down south side,no1 plays on week ends…???
wtf…(weak sauce…)…ill start hosting weekly FRY again…soo show up 7pm to 1am…BYOB…i wnt host if ppl dnt reply
my number is f up…but getting one today!!i will post again 2marow n call ppl up soo show up…BRING CVS2,MK9.MVC3 AESSF4…n that thing thing we used to eat al the time back in the day…i can let ppl SLEEP OVER ENTHING just get the f up the next day…(THANX…)

,YO can some one post ^^^^^on TYM.COM CHICAGO THREAD i lost my password…

Dude it’s MCslycooper from AH3. I play Eko just like you. BTw, Havik is my real gametag.

ggs at gga

see u guys on friday

Windy City Wednesdays presents: Thank Ghost It’s Friday! This Friday, August 5th. Now with a forum thread: [Aug 5, 2011] Thank Ghost It’s Friday: A Windy City Wednesdays Special Gathering (Brookfield, IL)

Much better (and cheaper) than being at Lollapalooza.

And let’s not forget next Wednesdays tournament gathering: [Aug 5, 2011] Thank Ghost It’s Friday: A Windy City Wednesdays Special Gathering (Brookfield, IL)

My god that has your name all over it, lol.

TM CurlyW All Rights Reserved
Any attempts to reproduce this will promptly be poorly looked upon.

Haha.

Yep, I’m lame.

Haha man Max that made me laugh pretty hard, good looking on a thread for it also.

Apples dont host this Friday fool we all going to GGA this Friday.

GGs at GGA but…
The GGA event is the same day as Chicago Heart. I really don’t see how we can support both events.

I’ll talk about it in person when I see you guys. I just wanted to let you guys know why I didn’t show up.

Is fine though. Nothing bad really happen. Just a long day over there… ^_^;

Go to Chicago Heart 3 on Saturday. Spend the rest of the weekend at GGA or go there immediately after Chicago Heart 3, since they will be open all weekend long until 2AM on Monday… :slight_smile:

The GGA anniversary event is actually all weekend, so people can attend Chicago Heart Saturday and GGA Sunday.

Rock on I guess I should read more eh?
Also, the new GGA setup was nice! losts of room and lots of setups. The stream station was very cool too, and it seemed like it was going pretty smoothly. So much MK though…but hey, that’s your steez. GG’s to those that I played. Would have liked to play more people in SF but with Rob in town it’s tough to pass on playing AH.

Yo Chicago, I know you guys have a pretty big tournament coming up next week, but just in case you feel like getting out of town for the weekend. Screenland Showdown 2 is August 13-14. Kansas City, MO. EMP Santhrax, Dieminion, Evil Rahsaan, IFC Yipes, OMGitzAndre, and Rex0r all in attendance.

GGA was definitely great last night. Cool to have a big game variety.

Marvel money matches and the test your luck mm was hype. Gotta keep doing those on casual night, it keeps it interesting!.

Yeah, mk was on the stream the most but it was like 2 hours of mk, 1 of ae, about 1.5 of marvel, then another hour of mk. It wasn’t super lopsided and much like other streams cater to marvel or ae mainly with the other games added in, medinas caters to mk mainly. The stream monsters were definitely enjoying marvel tho lol.

Personally it’d be fun to have AH3 on stream for a little bit one of the casual days. Even if you love the game you have to admit it would totally bait the stream chat into going nuts.

Should be getting better every wednesday too, medina said he is going to be working on getting the camera working with him comp this friday so we will have a player cam for button checks (and possibly a post match popoff) in the following weeks.

the thing is the Aug 12th weekend is not only chicago heart, but also wizard world.

so hey i’m planning to show up for the first time to GGA on friday, do I have to bring anything?

Also looking for someone to make the Windy City Wednesdays Logo that is used in the stream. Id like one with WCW in the logo with somehow incorporating the Chicago Skyline into it. GET TO WORK GUYS!

Bring a controller of choice, if you could, a system, games, and a lcd screen. Just in case if we run short of setups.

PS No one support that ScreenLand tournament, we had ours set first no reason why they didn’t set theirs the following week.

i dunno if I can swing all that, lol but I can bring games, I got ssf4, bbcs, mk9, tekken 6 mvc3 doa4(lol) sc4(lol) so any/all of those?