CHICAGO 2016-2017 Thread: Welcome New Players, check out the Facebook Group page as its more active!

Aiight so here is my tier chart I posted on DreamCancel for KOFXIII.
http://tinyurl.com/7acno26

Here is the link to make your own, have fun.
http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/kof13/index.html

Goddammit James. Goddammit.
Ignite event page
I hope people are fine with the name Monday Night Ignite. I got nothing else.

So the chart is bottom to top most likely to OCV?

Our Facebook Group is causing our forum to be less active heh.

looks great guys. i’ll see you there Saturday.

Edit: Hey, anyone going to anime Central?

Ranbats at GGA. Corgis are hype. [Jan 26, 2012] Windy City Showdown Ranbat 1.1 (Brookfield, IL)

Hopefully I’ll be able to make it to Ignite tomorrow. Depends on schoolwork but I’m gonna see what I can do.

Now the real question is revealed: Who is going to have to live with the shame of ending up ranked lower than me?

hope some hardcore ae2012 shit goes down at ignite tomorrow.

was anyone else invited to this/does anyone else plan on going…? last time was really fun. cheap beer and good games all night. and there was always an extra ps3 somewhere in case you wanted to play whatever

Anyone from/near skokie going to ignite? I’m looking to bum a ride again, I’d throw in on some gas

Should be making GGA this week, need to get back into the groove. Any special rules for the ranbats?

ignite tonight! Will KOF ranbats finally happen?

If there is enough people that wanna enter, then yea, fosho.

Yes there will ranbats tonight, I will be running it as I Make my return to Monday Night Ignitro! James bring those brackets if you have them printed out.

Ok.

Also I am thinking of running a tournament on Feb 4th at Nickel City, extra $ into the pots as well.

I see why you’d want to run an event, but just hear me out here. We have to make sure that events are spaced out and won’t hit on the same week or close to as other events, this will make sure people are not having to choose between spending more money and not supporting other venues. With three venues this is going to become a juggling problem. Also, it wouldn’t hurt that we may have to run different flavor events at the different venues. Thus keeping some appeal to go to different events.

Sorry I don’t know how a ranbat works, does anyone mind giving me a brief description?

Ranbat = ranking battle. Typically, it’s a point system where you get a certain number of points for a specific placing. TBH at the moment this KoF thing isn’t a ranbat just yet, mostly just cheap tourneys. But maybe we can try to figure something out tonight in terms of a point system and a season system.

Max is going to be running a series of them in order to win seeding at ignition, although you’ll have to ask him how he’ll be doing it.