CHICAGO 2016-2017 Thread: Welcome New Players, check out the Facebook Group page as its more active!

Done. If you want you can do the brackets on my PC too and upload from there, I’ve already got TM on it. In a few months when I can get moved back into a place of my own I’m going to be setting up an ftp server to host all my own images and such, when that time comes I’ll let you know and you can just start keeping this stuff there if you want.

Got your PM but I’ll just answer here.

Depends on the pad, if I’m not mistaken you were using a regular 360 controller correct? If so, then no I unfortunately can’t do that. A fightpad I can do though and in fact if that’s what you’re wanting it might be fortunate since I can try out an upcoming board on it.

If you want a regular 360 pad modded, you need to hit up Gummowned who’s done it before… there are limitations on what that mod will give you though (no analogs, just DPAD… trigger won’t be quite like a trigger, etc).

thanks for the info, man. i’ll be picking up a fightpad soon, and then i’ll contact you. just to be clear, can you mod any fightpad? i had my eye on the pdp versus.

Hmm, let me talk to gummo to see if there’s anything special to be done with the versus pad, never cracked one open but he’s done a couple.

Just make sure it’s a 360 version that you get if it’s a fightpad (original, SFxT small version, etc), going the other way is far harder and a no go for me right now. The PDP pad I dunno if there’s a 360 version, if that’s the case and there isn’t one, you’ll want to go right to Gummo for it… wanna say he charges 80-100 for a pad mod.

Please please please please please run Skullgirls on PS3 >.>

Pdp pad is no good for dual mods. When it’s connected to another PCB, it acts as though all the buttons are held down. Gummo has done one, but it required a lot of extra work.

Okay, so after a look, they’re different from the pdp pad, but if you’re interested, I still have a couple Mad Catz vanilla SF4 pads sitting around from before I switched to stick. They were rare at the time, so I just grabbed whichever two I saw, so one has Ken, the other Chun if you had a preference either way.

Still would like to hold on to one of 'em, though.
And, hopefully, they’re easy to mod…

Err we’ll see, bad news is I can only stream from 360 with the gear I currently have and I’d really like to have SG shown.

=/=/=/=/=/

360 has so much frame stutter it’s ridiculous. Fine though.

With all due respect…why not just carry 2 pads? it’s not like it’s really really inconvenient or anything.

Capcom has released an exclusive 8-bit lanyard ft. my SSF4 sprites! They can be purchased at the Capcom store here: http://bit.ly/HS9KjB

i’m not a big fan of those, i really don’t like playing on d-pads. thanks for the offer, though.

i’m just much, much more comfortable on a 360 pad than a ps3. although it seems like it might be worth it to just get used to the ps3 pad and start doing that.

Yo. gratz to me for getting bodied free

GGs yesterday to all! Boy howdy was that a fun time. I need to grind me some KoF, it seems.

LET IT BE KNOWN that at Ignite tomorrow, I will be running a $2 Skullgirls tournament. I might make some sort of ranbat series out of it, but at this point I am just going for this one alone. Signups start whenever I unload my shit at around 6:30, and the tourney will start at 8:30

For all those looking for a little practice before UFGT8, check out MallBrawl on Sat. May 19th located at the 2nd busiest mall in Minnesota, the Rosedale Mall!

GGs last night, not sure how I ended up at the bar at 3

Great tournament. Great experience. GGs to y’all.

EDIT: Also KOF $2 tournament will be going down at ignite tomorrow as well.

Yesterday gave me what I needed to get hungry…but then I ate a slice of pizza with jalapeño. [SIZE=3]Good stuff, guys.[/SIZE]

I had a blast last night. Nice to see so many good players come out. Marcus, I’m almost thinking of staying until ufgt for a runback.