CHICAGO 2016-2017 Thread: Welcome New Players, check out the Facebook Group page as its more active!

Yesterday gave me what I needed to get hungry…but then I ate a slice of pizza with jalapeño. [SIZE=3]Good stuff, guys.[/SIZE]

I had a blast last night. Nice to see so many good players come out. Marcus, I’m almost thinking of staying until ufgt for a runback.

Get 2 fightpads, so the controllers are identical. I’ve seen a few people doing that.

Thanks for the tournament last night, ggs everyone.

Thanks everybody for coming last night. The results thread is live with a link to full brackets: Windy City Showdown Prime, 4/21/2012 Results

Congratulations to the tournament winners: Big Marcus, Yanu, Mario, Brightside, and Brightside.

Let’s do it again next month.

I am missing a red memory card reader and 16GB SD card since last thursday at GGA.
If anyone found it, please let me know.

NVM, GGA had them.

FIY,

I won’t be at GGA this coming Thursday, and won’t be running $3 tournaments.

I have two DOTA 2 invites for anyone that wants them. Speak up and PM me. First come first serve.

GGs in KOF XIII. Mario came back to win it all eh? WTH JAMES JR!!!

=)

Speak for yourself. Always runnin, CLARK JUST WANTS MORE FRIENDS. >:|

Does galloping ghost serve liqour?

No, and doesn’t allow outside liquor as well.

Dave and busters needs to have a mk9 machine built… And host tourneys then…

Forget that place then, I’m going to start my own arcade with hookers, and blackjack

you know what, forget the arcade

and the blackjack

Good call

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1944/picture0021b.jpg

Soon…

Looks at screen in background

Total Damage: 0
Max Damage: 0
Full screen of mashed inputs

Yeah, I’m not afraid.

BEST CLARK EVER

Is this some sort of criticism?

Reposting this here because I’m pretty fucking sure I didn’t have a standard white ball top with a link on it in my bag, yet came back with only that.

Did anyone pick up my hello kitty ball top + a bag with a few joystick parts in it from GGA last thursday?

The last time I saw the bag was at GGA when I took it out of my side pocket to fix zansam’s stick real quickly, then put it back.

They either fell out onto the couch when I was digging around after putting them back the firs time, or someone took them out.