CHICAGO 2016-2017 Thread: Welcome New Players, check out the Facebook Group page as its more active!

Dave and busters needs to have a mk9 machine built… And host tourneys then…

Forget that place then, I’m going to start my own arcade with hookers, and blackjack

you know what, forget the arcade

and the blackjack

Good call

Looks at screen in background

Total Damage: 0
Max Damage: 0
Full screen of mashed inputs

Yeah, I’m not afraid.

Is this some sort of criticism?

Reposting this here because I’m pretty fucking sure I didn’t have a standard white ball top with a link on it in my bag, yet came back with only that.

Did anyone pick up my hello kitty ball top + a bag with a few joystick parts in it from GGA last thursday?

The last time I saw the bag was at GGA when I took it out of my side pocket to fix zansam’s stick real quickly, then put it back.

They either fell out onto the couch when I was digging around after putting them back the firs time, or someone took them out.

Get rid of that IM avatar. You aren’t a low tier player like me anymore.

As you wish.

G Scott Appoves

If I may say so.

Also, German Disc Throwing is #1 Humbag.

still got those dota2 invs?

German Disck Throwing is for communists.

Hey guys, thanks for all the support so far with UFGT8. The final push is starting now, and I may need to have a select few of you visit my house from time to time to help me with very secret things. I super appreciate all the help you guys give me before and at the event, and if things go to plan again this year, the event will be unforgettable.

How’s SF X Tekken at Ignite are people still playing it? I wanted to bring my Xbox so folks can play DLC characters, but with all the hate in the FGC for SF X Tekken I don’t wanna get shot for bringing it lol…Really I don’t. let me know thanks

You already made a bad decision by not selecting zero. Chicago peeps may tell you that this one dude that has sunglasses and a trenchcoat is really good.

However, they don’t know about the character with a ponytail. Pick that character. He’s the best.

Also, you look a lot like me, lol.

I don’t know how many people are still actively playing it, but I’m sure you could get some matches in, especially with the hacked characters…
Regardless, I don’t think anyone should receive flack for wanting to play whatever game they want to play. Anyone who rags on people for playing their game at meetups is wrong.

yeah buddy get on that Jill trap

Jill’s a trap?