Chinatown Fair to get XX Slash and Melty Blood in the fall!

The lowdown in Chinatown is that we’re getting XX/Slash and Melty Blood : Act Cadenza in the next few months. I’ve been told the boards were purchased for and everything, so now it’s just a matter of time. Mr. Henry, if this is all false, by all means slap me in the face and tell me so, otherwise I’ll keep hopping around all happy like.

Maybe if we’re luck we’ll get NG:BC. I wish.

Asking for too much already.

Yay.

yay indeed

Oh shit.

Maybe I’ll visit New York randomly sometime. Or get a damn tournament for the game, I don’t care. I just want to play Slash.

Holy shit. I need to go up there and play MB:AC!!

UHH…

YEAHHHHH! CF owning up with the good games lately!

super jealous.
thank god that melty blood is so boboborring =D

Heh, maybe I’ll make the travel if I still live in Boston by then.

WTF? Boring is definately not the word for MBR. Roxxors is a better word.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA jumpcancel AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA air throw

It really is kinda boring. I love watching match videos, and MB is the only game I can’t bring myself to watch.

???/

XXSlash?

So is every other damn fighting game on the planet.

AAAH ROLL CANCEL AAAHHH AHVBX5 AAAHHH CHUN-LI C.MK AHHHHH BDC SLAYER AHHH STEVE INFINITE AHHHHH ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

It’ll be a breath of fresh air and will hopefully spawn plenty of competition as well.

I fucking hate you guys.

I’ll be back in March.

haha the mb players got upset aww.
the things metioned is what u see all day long in every match of mball u see is the dame shit over and over and over, same shit with every char
but i wont argue since its already very apperent where people stand on that game
have fun playin it.

Yeah but I play and enjoy every other game I already mentioned, so I don’t see why you guys have to rag on it when you really see the same shit with every character in any other game as well.

:\

XX Slash!?

That sucks that I’m moving 2 more hours away from Chinatown GRAH.

XX Slash? It’s not Guilty Gear XX#RELOAD SLASH? :rofl: Maybe I can bitch at my parents to drive me there to play. I need some arcade practice.

I don’t know what the fuck it’s named actually.

:S

Is that the PSP one?

just came back from CTF :> was good times and this is good news. What are they replacing wiht it? maybe I can buy that extra mvc2 cab they have :>