Chris Matrix for MARVEL 2 COMMENTARY

People that witness EVOL EAST Marvel 2 top 8 finals. Wasn’t Chris Matrix so godly (no homo) when he was doing the Marvel commentary. LETS GET HYPE. Get him on that MIC!!!

Damn right, I agree 100 percent.
Maybe with the Bryheem assist also.

i been campaining for this shit for years. let me on too.

Chris’ commentary during evo east finals sucked. I would say letting any desmond pinkney aka xecutioner be the commentator is a great idea. guy was legendary during breakdown 1 when sanford took out god. if only bryheem could make it out to evo…tsk tsk :wink:

his commentary was good… he kept talking you know?.. if you’re gonna be an MC, you gotta keep the flow going… the other guys (seth? wiz? etc? shrug) were good and funny, but there were a lot of times it was just silent, especially during tekken and DOA… it’d be dope if you had a few personalities speaking, that way it’d maybe fill in the gaps…

I think Matrix was a good comentator myself… Adding Xecutioner would be dope too. It could be like a 2 man commentary, kinda like espn and such. As good as bryheim would be: #1 he prob wont be at evo world… 2) He would have to be allowed to curse. That’s just how Philly does that shit! I was surpised how Matrix kept the Marvel commentary pg-13 …good shit!

No offense, but what is there to comment on in MvC2? All I observed for the past 3 years in that game is:

Magneto infinite
Sentinel Kick > Rocket Punch
Storm super

Whoever has the rush first wins the match thats what I observed (of course this is coming from a total n00b in MvC2).

Clearly these sick cats still play marvel because it sucks and is the most boring game ever. :confused: Balance issues aside, you just don’t understand like every other srk marvel hater doesn’t understand. Marvel is still one of the hypest games to watch.

Not hatin Spook, just saying that every match looks the same to me…You could say that for any game, but MvC2 is probably the one that gets the blame since everyone and their mother picks Magneto in their team lol…It takes a huge amount of skill to do what you guys do in MvC2…just like how it takes a ton of skill to play HSF…just saying that it looks all the same to me and it seems like everyone is at their peak considering the same thing is done over and over…which brings me to the point of “Why comment in MvC2 when everything is the same?”

GODLIKE commentary from Mr.Ellis…he should rock for evo finals fa sho.

Yeah, it?s a horrendously boring and repetitive game (except for last year I guess) but the people?s noise is what makes it exiting. Commentary only helps since it gets the people more into it.

what are you guys talking about?? How is marvel boring? …when the Infinites are going on, its not borring cause you are looking for the fuck up… wich makes the anticipation exiting. If the fuck up doesnt come, thats when you say damn, that shit was hot!

The commentary was godly to me cause matrix knows the people up there, and he can shit on them in a good way. Joke them… without beein disrespectfull.

There’s still new shit to this day. Sanford’s Sentinel reset on Justin at ECC? What the fuck is a sentinal reset? Duc repping fucking SPIRAL last year’s evo? Have you seen what the Strider Doom players are bringing to the table now? Marvel might be old but in it’s golden years there’s so much sick shit going on that it’s just not the same game anymore. Some of these cats have reached enlightenment.

All I know is Yipes was doing some new shit during top 8.

If Bryheem was there, then Matrix would’ve had the assist because that would’ve rocked if them 2 were doing it. But Matrix held his own and had me laughing my ass off with that Ronald Mc Donald song! The crowd even got into it, lol!!!

no doubt. there’s that sick s/d player @ ctf… wtf is that guy on?

BRING BRAHEEEM AND MATRIX TO EVO WORLD! SHIT IS HYPE, LETS GET THESE 2 DUKES ON THE MIC, THEY’RE FROM THE EAST WHERE THEY LIKE TO GET HYPHY AND GO BEAST, CAUSE WE ALL KNOW MARVEL IS CRACK AND THE GREATEST GAME TO FEAST! =OOOO!!! Commentary <3 Hype <3 THE WORLD <3, Let’s get this money. SEE YOU ALL AT EVO FINALS!!! Peace.

-Chunk

P.S. Bring MR HYPEMAN AKA MR TOASTMAN AKA POPPIN’ HOT POP KORN FLAKES AKA ERIK SOOTHVIPER! AND REEEEEMIXXXXX!! AKA BEYOND NICE AKA TOO TOXIC FOR THE HOT CHICKS, AKA EL CATEGORIA THE LOCOS! THIS IS SHIT THAT I CAN’T WAIT FOR. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Was Marvel taped at Evo East? Would love to hear the commentary… can’t wait for Evo Finals.

Chunk- You’re on some shit aren’t you? lol Keep it hype, but keep it down :smile: Will this happen, no. Why? Because Evo Finals will be the Superbowl of tournaments fo sho. Fuck, I want to do interviews this year! Comments from the East and West Coast players, hellz yeah!

i vote for skisonic, red names count for 100000000000 btw

Hm. Well I haven’t seen anything new in like 2 years. Honestly. I’m not trying to disrespect anyone or anyone’s play style because I know winning is much different than combo video stuff. I’m just saying the game is boring (match wise ((team-scrub v team-scrub)) and I never see anything new (to me).