Chun li TE S stick

hello!

im about to buy a new stick and the chun li modell from madcatz have really caught my eye. problem is, i live in norway… and from what it looks like the US gameshark store doesent ship outside the US:( anyone know from where i can buy one and get it shipped to europe? or is it only available to the US ??

Check Ebay

this is a shot in the dark, but see if you can have it shipped to fedex or UPS and see if they will ship it overseas

GAMEGEARS.CO.UK - Whats Your Game?. I have ordered from here, and they are legit.

Super Street Fighter IV Fightstick Chun Li (PS3) - Playstation 3 Accessory from GameGears UK

Super Street Fighter IV (4) Fight Stick Chun-Li (Xbox 360) - Xbox 360 Accessory from GameGears UK

Shipping

We provide FREE UK Delivery on all software and on all peripherals. Your order should arrive within 1-3 working days of dispatch. Pre-Orders are dispatched for delivery on or before release date. We also provide a guaranteed 1 - 2 day delivery service via Couriers for our Consoles at no extra charge (subject to orders passing Fraud Check and Approval).

Once the goods have been delivered to you, you will hold them at your own risk and will be liable for their loss or destruction. We will not be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods once they have been delivered to you.

Overseas Shipping

We ship all our items, except consoles, to the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, and USA.

All overseas orders are shipped by a ‘Signed For’ service.

Consoles are only shipped to UK Billing Addresses.

Overseas orders to European countries can take 3 - 14 days to arrive depending on the destination carrier.

Overseas orders to non-European countries can take up to 28 days to arrive depending on the destination carrier.

On average most overseas orders arrive within 7 days, however please allow for the full estimate above to elapse before contacting us about your order.

thanx alot!!!^^

your welcome