CigarBoB's BYOC Tourny: $100 ST Masters/ST 3v3/XvSF 2v2/Vampire Savior/Money Matches

–UPDATE!!–

I have finished building my new Back-2-Back cab.
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7820/0image005ym9.jpg

Check here for updates on the cab as im finishing it.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=3733548#post3733548

No more changes will be made before EVO concerning my tournys.

Post any money/grudge matches to be played on my cab. I will update this post with any that were accepted. I will not allow some of them to happen depending on time constraints.

I will be bringing my new B-2-B 2k7 cab and the 2k5 cab to evo this year. I also have a mic hooked up to the 2k7 cab for comintary. I will be alowing almost anybody on the mic but i will kick some one off at any time if you suck or can only yell cus words or “Oh My godd!”. This will not turn into a FFA MvC2 ranbat. Unless dogface is on it then it can be an MvC2 ranbat.

Joe and I reserve the right to cut in at any time durring casual play.

I will only run one tourny at a time. So if Vic is doing a XvSF tourny there will be freeplay on my back2back cabinet.

Here is was is planed so far.
DogFace XvSF 2v2 tourny on 2k5 cab.
-Double Elim
-$10 entry
-Split to be decided later
-Standard 2v2 where each player has his own game

Vampire Savior tourny on 2k5 cab.
-$10 entry
-3/5 games
-double elim
-if SaBrE and I match up in the tourny we must put an extra $10 on the match.

3v3 ST $30 entry fee per team. 70/20/10 split - on back2back 2k7 cab.
-There will be no character restrictions on this. If a team of 3 O.Sagats want to go at it you are more then welcome.
-Double elim
-Characters must be decided for each player when you sign up for the tourny. There will be no character switching durring the tourny.
-I will not allow any one or two man teams to enter. You MUST have a full 3 man team.
-I will be very strict on when ppl are to play matches. Im not going to let the back2back cab go on all day with ppl missing matches. I will require cell phone #s of all players.
-If you dont have your full team when you are called to play you will have 5 min to round them up. If at the end of 5 min you cant find them you will have to play missing a member. NO EXCEPTIONS!
-Akuma is banned

Bacardi ST Masters tourny Round Robin 2/3. [COLOR=“Red”]$100 entry WINNER TAKE ALL! - on back2back 2k7 cab.[/COLOR]
-Round Robin
-Top four will play off. format is undecided.
–Options for tourny finals. To be decided at EVO before the Masters.

1. Double Elim 3/5 - Random brackets.

2. Single elim 3/5 - If this option is taken 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3

3. Double eilm. top two will advance to bracket play with no losses. Bottom two will be advanced to losers with one loss 3/5. Personaly this is my Fav. It still rewards the top two properly and gives a chance to the bottom two.

-Akuma is banned
*for this tourny only i will not DQ any players.
Confirmed Players
CigarBoB
Bicardi
Afro Legends
dXp
NKI
Shirts
Sabre
Joe “Dont call me Zazza” Juria
Apoc
AfroCole

Money Matches!!!
AfroLegends Vs Shirts first to 10 $100 ACCPETED!
CigarBoB vs dXp first to 5 $50 Accepted
CigarBoB vs dXp first to 5 for lunch Sim (me) vs DJ(dXp)
NKI vs. Bacardi’s Vega, 3/5, $20
NKI vs. Bacardi’s ??? 3/5, $20
NKI vs. CigarBoB’s Ken, 3/5, $20
NKI vs. CigarBoB’s Fei, 3/5, $20
NKI vs. zazaman’s Dic, 3/5, $20
NKI vs. zazaman’s Boxer, 3/5, $20
NKI vs. Bucktooth 3/5 $20
NKI vs. Apoc 3/5 $20
Apoc vs. Everybody - Terms undecided.
Gian Vs Graham Wolfe, amount, set, and character undecided
Gian Vs Alex Wolfe, amount, set, and character undecided
Gian Vs NKI, $20, 4/7, Chun Li
Gian Vs DreamTR, $20, 3/5, Dictator
Gian Vs Sirlin, $0 + honor, Claw, set undecided
Gian Vs Watson, amount, set, and character undecided
Gian Vs umbrellastyle, $20, 3/5, Claw
Gian Vs Bacardi, $20, 3/5, Pink T.Hawk
Gian Vs CigarBoB, $20, 3/5, Fei Long
Gian Vs CigarBoB, $20, 3/5, Ken
Gian Vs Shirts, $100, first to 10, O.Dhalsim
Gian Vs zazaman, $100, first to 5, Dictator
JeRon-Chun Vs NKI-Chun 3/5 $20
JeRon Vs Bacardi’s Claw 3/5 $20
Bucktooth vs DXP - undecided
Bucktooth vs JeRon - undecided
Bucktooth vs Apoc - undecided
Bucktooth vs Bacardi 3/5 $20
Bucktooth - Chun vs CigarBoB - N.Ken 3/5 $10
DXP vs Alex Wolf 3/5 $20 - Not accepted By Alex
DXP vs Grahm Wolf 3/5 $20 - Not accepted by Grahm
GaySidePhil - Fei vs CigarBoB - Fei 3/5 for either Coffee/soda/or gay sex. Phil doesn’t want coffee or soda.
raishinken vs DSp FT5 $50 - From AlphaISMRadio

Vampire Savior MM’s

CigarBoB/Sabre Vs Jeron/Justin First to 5 for Dinner.
CigarBoB Vs. TheHardcore 3/5 $20

I also want to thank every for their kind words last year when I had to cancel .

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7823/cabinetfinal8gm.jpg

Here is an example of what my recorded matches are going to be like.
[media=youtube]Nrl1glZXHlk[/media]
[media=youtube]aRXwYJySm6g[/media]

I will be taking any donations of Cigars at EVO. If you do decide to bring me a cigar you will be allowed to cut inline on any cab for 2 hours. Check with me about what cigars I like. PM or ask in this thread. And bring a few for Joe “Dont call me Zazza” as well
Here is a short list of cigars we like.
Hoyo De Montery: Excalabur #1 Maduro
Puch Chateau L Double Maduro
La Gloria Cubana Series R Maduro
Also if someone brings me a Swisher Sweet, Phili Blunt or any thing you buy at Wal-Mart or the Quicky Mart you will be banned from my cabs for the whole weekend. I will then take the cigar and crush it in my hands and throw it at you.

I’d be more than happy to bring my cabinet along for tourneys and whatever, I’ll chip in on the gas money too.

Thank you for that. But we are only going to be able to fit my two cabs in the van we will be renting. You are more then welcome to bring it on your own if you would like. Im sure that there are a ton of ppl that would love to play FotN on the arcade.

Oh my god, ST is gettin’ SERIOUS!!

Oh yes it is!!

Some might even say its Super Serious!

At $100 a head, round robin is the only way to go. I wouldn’t even want to enter if it were double-elimination, 'cause that doesn’t really produce accurate results in a tourney where pretty much everybody is a monster.

And I think that unless more than 15 people enter (which is doubtful, just keepin’ it real), you wouldn’t need to split 'em up into pools. You should have enough time for a standard round robin tourney. (15-man round robin tourney = 105 matches, which should definitely be doable in one day.)

P.S.: Was the purpose of this event just to find out who is the best in America? ‘Cause if it’s open to anyone, y’all should know that Japanese ST players might be rollin’ pretty deep this year. Gian is the only one confirmed at this point, but Daigo, kky, ARG, komoda Blanka, and postman are all seriously considering Evo this year.

It is open to everyone but THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

first place might even get something special made just for the event

Are you fucking serious? OMG!!! That is the greatest thing I have ever heard! And it will be open to anyone at EVO.

This will be the greatest ST event outside of Xmania! Well for the US that is.

i’m down for the savior tourney. victor’s kara cancel 360 for the win. who am i kidding, im playing aulbath

im in on all 3 (err i guess its 4)tourneys! i never played a tourney at 100bucks a head. i wanna see how i do under that pressure. ST is going bananas this year

I’ll enter XvS 2 vs 2 but I dont have a team member for that, I’ll also enter VS and the ST for 3 vs 3 (I also need 2 people for this or if someone needs a team member). Can’t wait so you guys at EVO finals.

NKI I dont think the japs are ready for the pressure of playing at 100 dollars

Can someone say…“Exclusive CigarBoB DVD release” hmm?

I would love to be able to do that. But EVO will not allow it.

So the vids will be for DL/YouTube after evo.

ST MASTERS TOURNEY WILL HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP BELT AWARDED TO THE WINNER!!!

ps its not going to japan

Are you fucking serious?

This is too good!

come on who else wants the belt

Bacardi: First to 10, Arcade ST $100? You down?

Why dont you enter the tourney if your slinging 100 here and there :wonder:

He will be in the Masters tourny as well.