Cleaning up an HRAP

<div><br></div><div>Hey dudes,</div><div><br></div><div>I have an HRAP EX for my 360 that I’ve had for a few years. It has some scratches and dings on the case and the plexi is a little dusty. What are your tips for fixing up the body and cleaning the plexi? I plan to touch it up, repaint it, and redo the buttons and artwork. </div>

For general dirt and grime a soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive detergent works<br>Normal Glass cleaner works in this regard.<br><br>Now for light scratches try Novus 1 Plastic Polish available at tek-innovations for the body and  Plexy<br><br>Heavy or deep scratches will have to be sanded out, hit up a auto parts store and get an assortment of High grit sandpaper, start with 800 and work your way to 2000 (or higher if you want)<br><br>For the actual electronics, use a q-tip and <span class=“l”>Isopropyl alcohol at 90% strength. <br><br>I say replace the plexy instead of salvaging it, but that is your call and how bad your plexy is in.<br>You can get replacement plexy also at http://www.tek-innovations.com. Art Hobbies/ Tel-cases also does art printing that match your case, you have to provide the actual art work.<br><br>If you are reusing the joystick, some cleaning minor lubing (you need a pea sized amount) of Shin Etsu 44 or  Dow Molycoat 40<br>You can find small containers for cheap on eBay,<br>Then you can replace the spring and the microswitches.<br><br><br></span>