Cleaning up the stickies

Hi SSF4AE forum regulars.

Since ultra is out already in arcades and hitting home systems before long, a bunch of stickies here in the SSF4 section are becoming or already are outdated. I’d like to start culling out some of the older, seldom-used stickies to make room for stuff that is more relevant. The ones that really jump out to me are the following:

YOUR POCKET REFERENCE FOR SSF4AE 2012. SSF4AE BITS 2.0 IS AVAILABLE FOR IOS.

(App for an older version of the game. Original poster hasn’t been to SRK for 7 months. Last post 4 months ago.)

SSF4 AE GUIDE APP FOR ANDROID AND IOS (FRAME DATA INCLUDED!)

(Another app thread. Is it needed? The OP is still an active poster, but the last post in this thread was from 5 months ago.)

SSF4 HITBOX DATA

(Super hit box stuff. Last post, 4 months ago. Is this really “super” hit box data? Do we really need info from the old, old, old version stickied here?)

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV AE PC BIG BUG THREAD | POST YOUR AE PC ISSUES HERE

(Does this need to stick around what with the new version due out for PC in august?)

WAMO

(OP hasn’t been active in 7 months. Old version of the game. etc.)

Do you guys want these to stay stickied? Are there others that are unneeded now? I’m happy to do whatever the community decides is best. It just seems the sticky section is a bit crowded with old info at this point.

Let me know how you’d like me to proceed. And stuff.

unsticky them all IMO! personally I feel like the tier list thread and stream commentary threads are the only ones that actually need stickies.

if there were ever a general USF4 thread I think that could be stickied too. really seems like something that should exist. and there’s definitely a need for one - that’s basically what the rebalance request thread has become and has been constantly active since it took on that role. basically “any SF4 related thing that isn’t quite thread-worthy.” should definitely be a thing.

How about moving the old SF4 board to ‘Fighting Game Discussion’ and open a new USF board here next to AE.

Probably too much work, but it would clean up the AE2012 board if all the Ultra stuff was moved.

Agree with Lance. We only need a couple of stickies really.

As someone who joined here a year ago, this forum often feels like a archaeology site.

we definitely need a USF4 section

I unstickied all of that stuff. What about the juggle properties guide? Can it go too?

I don’t really see why to be honest. We’ve used this section for Super/AE/AE2012. It works a lot better than making a new section. The only reason we made a Super section separated from vanilla was there was two competitive standards for a while.

Will the name of the board change, or will it remain the ‘And Arcade Edition’ board with a bunch of USF4 posts in it?

ah i see, but we could get a rename maybe as a_toolkit asked ?

Yeah, I imagine the name will change sometime around the console release.

AE PC bug thread should remain stickied until the PC version is out.

Optimally (and impossibly) I think it’d be great if we could have an Ultra section all to itself and everything prior consolidated in an “SF4 Legacy” section for edition select…

Granted it would be a lot of work and would wholly depend on how serious ES is taken overtime.

Regardless, fresh stickies are more than appreciated :slight_smile: