2.Esom
    3.Turn Waster

Tekken Tag
1.Jackie Tran
2. Honkey#1
3.J.O.P.

…MORE TO COME!

WTF how u tie for 2nd?

Mycah here, I’m too lazy to undo the cookies and shit so I’m on Waster’s account…

They did some of the tournys Round Robin Style…that’s how you got the ties for 2nd, Here’s more results.

MvC2
1st - Christian "Skisonic"
2nd - Chris Rose "SSJGogeta"
3rd - “VDO”

CvS2
1st - "VDO"
2nd - Julian
3rd - “Popoblo”

MK Trilogy
1st - Jackie Tran
2nd - "Fugi"
3rd - “JOP”

KoF 2K2
1st - Julian
2nd - "Pimpgame"
3rd - “Izzy”

Someone help me out - I forget where 1/2 the people are from…

Lost shit load

It sucks to be pressed for time. I thought I had everything but I did not. I am asking for help in getting my import copy of
Capcom Vs SNK2 for Dreamcast. This is the same copy that was used for the Finals. So I left it in the DC by the tv near the door.

Let me level with all of you. I lost a lot today. Money, confidence, 3rd strike, and now my hard earned ($70) import copy of my game Capcom Vs SNK2. I would be more then grateful and rewarding to the person who has it. One of the few reason I had to leave was to get some sleep before work tonight and I can’t because I am freaking out about it. Please someone help me.

Jason
1-440-239-8565
Zeidust@hotmail.com

p.s im not accusing of
stealing, since it was
my fault. I am asking
for you to go beyond
the "finders keepers rule"
and help a fellow player
out.:frowning:

[quote]
*Originally posted by The Turn Waster *
**Mycah here, I’m too lazy to undo the cookies and shit so I’m on Waster’s account…

They did some of the tournys Round Robin Style…that’s how you got the ties for 2nd, Here’s more results.

MvC2
3rd - “VDO”

Ski you slick mofo lol good shit. You went to Ohio to win a damm mvc2 tourney!!! Wtf well what happend in cvs2? What team did you win with? And who lumped your ass up in cvs2?

[quote]
*Originally posted by Will Martin *

fool, i go to school in ohio now, you must not have gotten the memo.

and i lost to massu in winners, and i lost to VDO in losers. no comment. =[

[quote]
*Originally posted by The Turn Waster *
**Mycah here, I’m too lazy to undo the cookies and shit so I’m on Waster’s account…

MvC2
3rd - “VDO”

Ski you slick mofo lol good shit. You went to Ohio to win a damm mvc2 tourney!!! Wtf well what happend in cvs2? What team did you win with? And who lumped your ass up in cvs2?

Anyway thanks everyone for comin out and watch out for the next one the weekend after thanks giving…WORD!

this tourney was dope, thanks for mycah and turn waster and whoever else for putting it together. it was cool meeting people like massu, vdo, julian, crono marle, zeidust, mycah, and others i forget (i’m horrible with names). and it was nice to see christian again and for helping me out in terms of character matchups in cvs2 and rooting for me.

and here’s some of the teams/characters used in cvs2/mvc2.

cvs2

1st- VDO, different P-groove teams with cammy, kyo, haohmaru, geese, and joe on them

2nd- julian, C-ken/ryu/akuma R2, C-yama/vega/sagat r2 (i think)

3rd- popoblo (me), C-sagat or vega/cammy or blanka/R2 chunners, A-sakura/rolento/R2 blanka.

mvc2

1st- christian- MSP

2nd- chris rose- MSP, Scrub, Santhrax

3rd- VDO- (don’t really remember) rogue/ken/colossus, probably a few other teams.

massu’s podiums for his sticks are TOO GOOD. playing casual on those alone was well worth the drive. gotta build me one of those:D

VDO and massu have some mad parrying skills. holy shit moment of the tourney was VDO parrying my level 3 crossup super with blanka after my punch throw:eek:

cya around thanksgiving. goes off to practice

This tourney was alot of fun…I gotta practice my Tekken game…I “learned” some shit :D…I might join CvS2 at the next one…MK was fun too…

Well thanks everyone for coming out

Next more AC and more tables

Have a Pepsiman tourney at the next one…

…Or Paper Plane :lol:

Good job to all of the peeps from the ATL. June Ro, Bane, J.O.P., Jackie Tran for representing the south to the fullest. ATL fo life.:cool:

Congrats to
VDO,
Massu, and
Julian.
For reppin MI.

yea, June Ro was really good in cvs2 and 3S. he beat me pretty bad in casuals, but i got him where it counted with my C-chunners in the tourney. his N-kim was really solid/annoying:D

and i give props to the ATL crew for simply driving that far:eek:

I officially get owned by storm and P groove LOL. VDO you were playing really well mad props to you and your P groove craziness. It seems we’ve developed a sort of fun rivalry considering we’ve had to play each other twice in each game at both Cleveland tournies LOL. Good stuff. Mad respect to you. Christian good stuff once again. I officially get owned by storm in MVC2. Now that I have a copy of MVC2 once again I can practice LOL . Thanks ChronoMarle for running CVS2 and correcting some of the bracket issues and placement of people. And thanks Mychah and Turn waster for throwing the tourney. Thanks to everyone who came out. LAter fools.

Make sure you get your practice in paper plane!
You gotta learn how to roll cancel the plane so you can go through the walls.:smiley: :cool:

there was only 5 people for gg xx.

roll on the floor laughing.

nobody went to this tourney for ggxx.

i didnt go :confused:

not that 6 people would make much of a difference for ggxx anyway.