Close mk or mp cancel into lariat

zangief

Hello guys, just apologize me if this kind of topic will be ripetitive but i have not found this seraching ion laborarory…

During the trial i tried to do close mk or mp cancel into lariat and it doesn’t work on dan cause the animation on hit whiff the lariat cancel.

So i tried some charachters and with many of them it work.

it work for sure on sagat, t hawk mirro match, ryu, dhalsim, chun li rose.I’have not tested with much more other charachter cause i am assuming that only dan whiff.

Do some gief players know if there are other char that wiff the close middle hit cancel lariat?

I don’t even have the remote clue why you’d want to even incorporate this into your game plan. are you trolling?

of course i tried it in game just some matches and ok i agree to you it’s no sense.

Too often it whiff and the big trouble is that sometimes even crouch lk whiff much more than in vanilla…

By the way mi idea is a no go it doesn’t work:nono:

Probably mi english is so bad that i was not able to explain what i tried to do…

i tried to cancel close mk or mp into lariat instead of crouch lk in the splash jump in combo like splash close mk or mp xxlariat

Of course ifigured out that this is a no reward hig risk and mad to use cause high pushback of middle hit cause combo wiff 2 on 3
Was only curios to try but seriously it’doesnt work it’s a useless combo no sense.

Off topic but if you crouch MK and go into a grab. Seems to work most of the time and learned it watching some online vids in SUPER.

Off topic but if you crouch MK and go into a grab. Seems to work most of the time and learned it watching some online vids in SUPER.