CLOSE THREAD PLZ

Nothing

I would be interested in the nhtran when u post it…and the myoungshin fanta as well…

slaycruz, I did a search on the case because I’m lazy…and lo and behold, I found a link to your old thread selling a black NHTran case. The one I have for sale is exactly the same, only without the neutrik port; it is brand new and still in the bubblewrap. As far as the Fantas go, I have both the medium tension Myoungshin with a green stick, and a stiffer, Taeyoung Fanta in black, both brand new.

Lol I regret selling it…is it the 8 button viewlix layout? And I’d be interested in the black fanta…I just need a Lil time to get funds together… How much were u thinking?

I’m potentially interested in the NHTran case (depending on price & specs) only if slaycruz doesn’t want it. Please keep me updated both of you, LOL! Specs? Pardon my ignorance, I remember what those beautiful cases look like however, if it doesn’t have a Neutrik port then what does it have in its place?!?..An extra 24mm or 30mm button hole? Thanks!

PMd you, slaycruz. to answer your question Nuck, yeah, it has an extra button hole and a slot for a wire.

Ok, thanks!

Bump…added pics of the ecKsniNe

Bump…price drop

Bump…price drop

Bump…somebody buy this beautiful case!

Bump…price dropped again

Sent you a pm :slight_smile:

PMs replied to.

Bump! Price dropped!

Bump. Somebody buy this bitch, the price has come down $60 since I originally posted it!

PM’ED

bump

bump, new stuff added!

Bump.