CoD: Black Ops - Douglaston, NY. 1/15/2011

Think you got game? Do you own everyone in Black Ops? Did you prestige the first day Black Ops dropped? Thirsting for some real competition?.? YOU ARE IN LUCK! January 15th, 2011 The Cube Lounge will present our first $1000 Call of Duty: Black Ops tournament! (Prize Money split proportionally based upon participants for XBox360 and PS3, 1st and 2nd places will be awarded cash prizes)

The Cube Lounge is pleased to present on January 15th, 2011 our first ever $1000 ?Free-For-All? Call of Duty: Black Ops tournament. This ?FFA? tournament will be held in our store, using LAN setting only. Players will not be allowed to sign into their XBox Live or Play Station Network accounts.

Entry Fees: $20 in advance, or $25 on the day of the tournament. The earlier you register the cheaper it is!

RULES:

* This tournament will be held on January 15th, 2011.  The first rounds will be starting between 12:00pm ? 1:00pm.
* Each round will consist of 8 players per map and each group of 8 will participate in 2 rounds, the total kills from each round will be tallied and the top 2 contestants will move on to the next round, until there are 8 final contestants for XBox360 and Play Station.
* Each player will have 3 minutes before their round to set up each class as they wish including weapons, attachments, equipment, grenades and perks.
* Players will not be allowed to choose from kill streaks they will be awarded as such:  3frags ? Radar, 5frags ? RCXD, 7frags ? Attack Chopper (These will be non-negotiable and non-changeable as they will remain the same for every player in the tournament).
* There will be NO kill-cams
* Round 1 will be the same map for every group, Round 2 will be a randomly selected map.
* The final round will consist of 3 rounds with the winners being crowned based upon their total kill count for the final rounds only.
* Any cheating, screen looking, teaming up or breaking of any rules will result in immediate disqualification and removal from the tournament.  Additionally, The Cube Lounge and its employees reserve the right to remove any entrant at any time.
* The total prize money is $1000.  The prize will be divided proportionally based upon the number of entrants for each system (XBox360/Play Station).  1st and 2nd places of each bracket will be awarded cash prizes with 3rd placed being awarded time at The Cube or credit for a Used game

For more information or to inquire further. Visit our website at thecubelounge.com or Contact us at 347-235-0483

Two weeks away! Get your spots now for you chances at $1000 in cash prizes

sorry if I come off as an asshole.

I don’t know how the COD community is or what it likes, but if i ran my tourney with the “idea” of a thousand bucks happening I wouldnt expect too many people not to think “if something sounds too good to be true…it AINT”

you’re spliting 1000 dollars worth of prize money, even if the turn out isnt that great?¿