Columbia Law Professor Arrested for Incest for consensual sex with 24 yr old Daughter

Professor David Epstein charged with incest with his daughter

oops, dont know why I put Law professor in title…

pics or GTFO…of professor I mean. I’m curious to know if thurst is in support of incest after all he supports private dog fucking.

It was two consensual adults. Let the close family relationship flourish in peace.

Lol.

There’s really no such thing as “consensual” incest. Incest is illegal period up until like 2nd or 3rd cousins IIRC.

While I have no desire to form an incestuous relationship with anyone that would qualify as an incestuous relationship partner, I have no issue with two consenting adults doing whatever the fuck they want, in private, that doesn’t harm anyone else.

Dude’s wife is the hardest hit, but unless dad and daughter were fucking on top of a pile of corpses they personally killed, I don’t see the issue.

Dr. B personally tells the guy behind me to stop reading over my shoulder. C’mon, dude, that’s rude.

Incest being illegal doesn’t immediately make it wrong. As long as the special little 24-year old doesn’t have children from her pops, there’s nothing wrong with them banging away.

incest without birth control should be illegal.

otherwise i see no problem with it as long as its consensual.

mebbe he was trying to produce mutant babies

i was expecting a much harsher reactions than what i have been reading. SRK continues to surprise.

“Oh yeah daddy!!!”

That’s find if you want your bloodline tainted by outsiders. I, on the other hand, will not have anyone pissing in my private gene pool.

A big portion of the plot of both Gladiator and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much hentai.

Dr. B was formed by the incestuous relationship between celestial beings that resulted in a “big bang.”

you must be egyptian or aztec in origin

Consensual sex and marriage between cousins is actually dependant on US state laws, not federal. It’s illegal in Illinois, but you can marry, and thus fuck, your first cousin in California, Florida, New York, and MARYLAND of all places.

http://www.ncsl.org/default.aspx?tabid=4266

Let’s just follow Japan’s example and make incest with immediate family perfectly legal…or not…

Here is a picture of the guy:

Opposing Views: Columbia Prof. David Epstein Charged with Incest with Daughter

only at SRK could people be all cool with incest and wanna see pics of the DUDE involved

fuck that shit, I wanna see if the chick was hot enough, I’d fuck her and make her call ME daddy

speaking of, I certainly hope he at least took advantage of that. If you’re gonna fuck your daughter, you may as well get her to call you daddy

How was he caught?

Ha ha ha.

I love you guys.

I’m wondering that too.

videos or gtfo…