Columbia, MO: It's just Too BRISK, baby

Omfg, Ive crashlanded in heaven. Praise the thunder gods for the blessing that is Shoryuken. I thought I was screwed when I moved here --.
Anyways, if anyone wants to play Blazblue, MVC2, Naruto Storm Generations, or pretty much any other fighting game dont hesitate to message me -

Any tournaments around here for BB? or SF x TK?
Also Im new to Missouri, I just moved here from FL, and I gotta say its pretty quiet for video gamers here…

Bumping this for any new bloods, post up or hit me with a message. Still a couple of us around that play.

I’m looking to gather and grow the CoMo scene. On Facebook add CoMo gaming tournaments and join the group CoMo Colossal Clashes. Tell your friends and look for another tournament in the next couple months.

I know a T.O. (ran small tourneys out of Slackers) in Jefferson City and some players there and maybe I can convince them to start coming to Columbia to play. I live in Fulton but work in Columbia so maybe I could get some sessions in the evening some time. Let me know. I’m really excited to have come across this thread, because offline play is so hard to come by!

Yeah, if we can get more to this areas scene…or lack there of, we would be able to bring other areas in like a kc, stl, chi town, etc. What games do you play?

Well I’ll play anything, but my best games are probably the 3 newest from Capcom, UMvC3, SSF4AE, and SFxT. I’m decent at ST as well. I played Tager for a little bit in BB but I haven’t kept up with his changes, terrible at 3S, GG, and every other fighter I haven’t mentioned (especially 3D fighters).

Ok CoMo, wake up! I’m trying again at getting this thing jumpin so Friday,Sat and most likely Sunday as well I’m open for a session. Lemme know what game and if you have and I don’t, bring it. Or if someone is trying to host, post it and let everyone know. Let’s get somethin goin.

Friday I’m hosting a grind session and look to do this once a week. If you’re in the the surrounding area of Columbia, please feel free to join CoMo Colossal Clashes on fb too.

Any gamers still out there in Mizzou land? Id love to get some fighting games going. I just moved here and dont really know anyone who plays fighting games, its always Call of Duty or Halo… Ugh…

I play Blazblue mainly but I love fighting games and generally play whichever one is available… except Ehrgeiz.

There are some players in CoMo. I would join the “STL BarWarz” Facebook group and ask for the como players. There are at least 3 or 4 that I know of. Most of them play SF4 and Marvel.

Anyone Feel like gaming today can meet wherever. Message on facebook and I’ll call for meetup :).

I’m going to go ahead and post here to say that if anybody new shows up in the Columbia area in the future, send me a message. I’m still here.

This post will remain true for up to one year from now, so don’t get discouraged if this thread isn’t active.

I’ve been on SRK a long time ago on the alantic south forum moved here last year I play SF3 and MK and old VS games. My brother post on here I am getting a XBOX 1 looking at maybe some live friends to play and do casuals with I want to get good at it I loved the old ones and the new one looks sweet let me know send me a request on xbox live my name here is my ID

Bumping for new people passing through, we have players here still, hit me up!

damn, i should of looked for this thread years ago. Every time i think I’m done with fighting games, i get pulled back in and never have anyone nearby to play. What does anyone even play right now?

We play SF4 and Mahvel, but all of us come from older games so if you’re looking for ST, 3S or CvS2 we’re here for that too. Shoot me a message we can get you into the next hook up.

There still a scene going on here? My brother just started at Mizzou this fall and is interested in getting locally introduced to Ultra.

hey new to SRK and im 30 mins from columbia looking for other local players around missouri trying get into the fighting commuinty as much i can Im playing mkx on ps4 hit me up anytime hottracer88 everywhere twitter psn youtube where ever lol

Don’t know if anyone will see this but I’m going to be living in Missouri probably bouncing back and forth between Columbia and Jefferson City. I mostly play USFIV on PS4 but I also have it for PS3 as well. My PSN is: KamikazeCactuar. Feel free to add me!

Hey Columbia MO! I’m trying to get a regular meetup going here in CoMo. I’ve got several folks with a tentative interest, and Ive already spoken with a venue that seems willing to host! I’m open to whatever games people want to play, but I’ve spent the most time with guilty gear.

Join our group, Missouri Fighting Games MFG on Facebook so we can start to get some meetups going!