Combo Breaker Monthly: Roswell, GA: July10th, Aug14th...(2nd Sat. of Every Month)

Combo Breaker Monthly Tournament
We will be Streaming the EVO tournament on the BIG projection screen the whole weekend including during the tournament?

When:
July 10th, Aug. 14th, Sept. 11th… (2nd Saturday of every Month)
Registration Starts: 11am-1:45pm.
Tournaments Start: 2pm.

Where:
USGamingArenA/Waba
10895 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770)910-7951
Pre-Register/Check Out US Gaming ArenA: Welcome

Door Fee:
$10 ($5 if we use your PS3/Wii & Game)

What:
Stepmania / DDR Tournament
PC: NO pot Fee
Prize: Winner receives a Sealed Neo Geo Pocket Color & 6 games.
(Games include: KOFr2, Samurai Showdown2, Fatal Fury, Metal Slug, Turf Masters, & Pac-Man)

Tekken 6 (T6)
PS3:$10 Pot Fee

Super Street Fighter IV (SSF4)

UFC 2010 (UFC)
PS3:$5 Pot Fee

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (TvC:UAS)
Wii:$5 Pot Fee

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

100% of the Pot Fee goes to the Winners of the tournaments!
BYOC=Bring Your Own Controller

FYI:
USGA/Waba would like to invite All Fighting Fans to come join our monthly tournaments.
We are looking for the Casual Fight Fans to the Die Hard. We will always have SSF4 and Tekken 6 included in Combo Breaker, but all other games may change up each month. We would be glad to take suggestions for future tournaments. We will update the information as needed. We don’t claim to be the best of the best, we just want to provide the most FUN at our competitions:

-13,000sq/ft Venue

• PCs & Console stations
  • Retail buy-sell-trade, Café Bar, Pool Tables, and much more!
    -Tournament Room exclusive for Fighting Fans!
    -FREE giveaways (Monster energy drinks, game passes, T-shirts, etc.) during the tournament!
    -We are just couple dozen steps from the Marta stops.
    -Check out our HUGE outside smokers deck next to the Café Bar!
    -Our venue offers a vast selection of sodas, energy drinks, and BEER!
    -We have a new FOOD menu with better prices like our $5 combos which include a 20oz bottle soda, chips, and tax with your choice of: Hamburger, 2 Hot Dogs, 2 pizza slices, SEC sandwich, or Philly Cheese sandwich!

NO outside FOOD or Drinks allowed

I’ll most probably be there, but late again?

:sad:

I’ll probably be there.

Is there going to be any kind of turnout for TvC?? I mean like 5 people??

Does anyone play the game up there?

I’ll see ya guys tomorrow!

Honestly, IDK how many entrants we will have for TvC. Only casual TvC players up here, but hopefully we can get growth in this game. Hope to have your support for this. See ya tomorrow.

We will be having the World Cup (England vs USA) playing on the big screen by the cafe bar and other TVs here & there, so people can enjoy the tournament & the game.

Turns out I won’t be able to come to todays tournament :(.

Sorry to hear that sir, I’ll see for the next one on July 10th :slight_smile:

replaced BB for UFC for the July 10th Combo Breaker.

How many came out for TvC?? I see that you are keeping it for the july 10th tourny, if so then I will be there.

I don’t know why you’d expect a turnout for TvC. The game is dead in Florida.

When Flash say the game is dead in Florida, and he played it much more competitively than you ever will (not because of your lack of skill, but because there’s no one to actively train with / against), THAT’S when the game is dead.

Try to name 10 top caliber players in Florida or GA. Let alone the east coast.

Find a new game if you wanna do something spectacular with a scene. The game has been out for over a year. :frowning: Come play Tekken instead.

He left the game up so someone had top come. I was just wondering how many. Flash knows shit and I am sorry to say it but it is true. You can not name 10 top players at all. Outside of RyRy, Exist, Kurasa, J-wong, Marn, Keits, J-money, Royal and LL.nd, who else is there?? Some of the players could be taken off the list since they only play because they can win and do not actually care about where the game is going. But you could replace them with two other cali players (Kay Beast and Phampy) The game has been out since Jan 26th now I do not know what schools you have went to (hopefully community college) but that is not a year son. Just because the scene is not as large as another does not make it dead. Just having problems getting started. So in short:

Dude shut the fuck up!!!

You mad cuz I rape your whole crew??? Should have brough some money with you so I could take it. I would love to just punch you in the face sometime, but we can play tekken if that is your thang…
Nice job on trolling me tho, I am that shit!!!

Lol you’re a fucking joke. You shook my hand too at CEO.

Marn doesn’t play TvC, according to Flash. You may think he knows shit, but he sure called your play in that MM game on stream shit, lol.

You proved my point even further. THEY DON’T CARE HOW THE GAME IS GOING. THAT IN TURN MEANS THERE IS NO SCENE FOR IT ONCE THE PEOPLE STOP CARING ABOUT THE GAME.

So basically, if I have a community college education, you must have a high school education since you can’t keep up with the fact that the game is dying / dead.

And just so you can stop making yourself look like a heated retard on these forums, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_vs_Capcom so you can see I didn’t make that shit up myself. The game has been out since 2008. Anyone who REALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN THE GAME would have probably been playing all of 2009 instead of ignorant jokes like yourself who probably saw the game one day this year in their local gamestop and thought “VERSUS??? CAPCOM??? MUST TRY”.

Just having trouble getting started? See my bottom point. It’s been trying to get started since early 2009. How much more time do you need?

lol raped our whole crew. you lost in the finals of the tournament and won 5 to 4 in a money match.

I don’t even know why you’re so damn salty, lol. I didn’t even attack you to come up on here and try to act like a bigshot in front of everyone. Cut the bullshit, its people like you that kill a scene, not help it grow.

and now i’m gonna be picky, because you try to showboat:

What schools taught you english?

I am sorry for the one typo. I am only human it.

Check your pms. You know how I do this. If you want to post it up you can. I would like you to but I just do not want to post the whole thing on this thread.

We only had one person show for TvC last time :frowning:
I wish people will start coming to support it, cuz that shit is FUN…
We’ll see if we can build a TvC community or if we need to move along…
Hope to see ya guys in July!

REMINDER!!!
Combo Breaker Monthly Tournament
We will be Streaming the EVO tournament on the BIG projection screen the whole weekend including during the tournament?

When:
July 10th (2nd Saturday of every Month)
Registration Starts: 11am-1:45pm.
Tournaments Start: 2pm.

Where:
USGamingArenA/Waba
10895 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770)910-7951

Door Fee:
ONLY $10

What:
Tekken 6 (T6)

Super Street Fighter IV (SSF4)
PS3/360:$10 Pot Fee

UFC 2010 (UFC)
PS3:$5 Pot Fee

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (TvC:UAS)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

Stepmania / DDR Tournament
PC: NO pot Fee
Prize: Winner receives a Sealed Neo Geo Pocket Color & 6 games.
(games: KOFr2, Fatal Fury, Samurai Showdown2, Metal Slug, Turf Masters, & Pac-Man)