For the most part I get it. It’s just like SF4: chains, links, cancels
- mash jab, short, etc. to get a chain
- time your shit right to link
- you can cancel into specials off of links or single normals, but not chains
Question is how does this game handle what it calls “boost combo”/magic series?
- I think you can cancel into specials during magic series if the particular attack you just used is normally cancelable?
- I’ve had some trouble doing this though, but it could just be that I’m still getting used to the timing in this game vs SF. I know #4 is true if you link into the magic series, not sure if you just go directly into it.
- What general rules, if any do supers (2 bar, 3 bar, pandora, etc.) follow? linked vs cancelled into?
Thanks for any help/clarification.