Comic-Con 2010 Live: Capcom's Street Fighter IV Panel

From 1up:

Click HERE for the actual page

*Tune in live right here for our on-the-spot liveblog coverage of Capcom’s Street Fighter IV panel at Comic-Con 2010!

What is this panel exactly? We’ll let Comic-Con’s official show guide explain:

Street Fighter Mania!: SSFIV and Beyond!-- Producer Super Street Fighter IV producer Yoshinori Ono shares his thoughts on SSFIV and presents his exciting vision for the future of the franchise. Experience why everyone can’t get enough of Street Fighter! Featuring Seth Killian, Street Fighter special advisor. Followed by a Q&A session.

Our coverage begins Saturday, July 24 at 12:00pm Pacific time and is scheduled to last for one hour.*

/excited

i’m not here to shit on your parade or anything…but aren’t capcom unity doing a live stream of this anyways?

thanks for setting this up I forgot there would be streams set up for this, will be posting in this in the PM

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3180511

for the live blog

A stream would be awesome :frowning:

Third strike onrine oh my gah

3S Online…I think I creamed my pants.

looks like the namco vs capcom rumors were true considering tekken guys just came into the panel.

SF vs Tekken, here is comes :frowning:

There is a stream on Capcom Unity but it’s just playing MVC 3 footage…

So far from the text blog:

3rd Strike online will be coming later but not in near future.
2 new character slots for SSF4 will be talked about in September.
SSF4 will be on the 3DS console
SSF4 will get new costumes
Tekken invades the panel

Kuma vs. Akuma

So no Darkstalkers :frowning:

3S HD Remix sounds awesome… Now where the fuck is my new DARKSTALKERS dammit!

double

3rd Strike using SF4 graphics would be awesome, but HD? I’m skeptical.

I’m much more interested to see Namco Bandai Games’ crossover title than what Capcom produces. Tekken just should not belong in a 2.5D environment.

Also, no Darkstalkers game? Way to be lame Capcom. :arazz:

Remember it was a **Street Fighter 4 panel **and so not about anything else other than the SF series, people just built it up and assumed it’d be about more

Then how do you explain the non-SF4 announcements?

Ok you win i meant Street Fighter as in the series and not just ‘SF4’ :expressionless:

…what?