Comics you're reading

Looks like that’s from an Exiles comic, which is basically a What If story, so stuff like that is par for the course. It’s supposed to be darker and more out-of-character.

The best What If is still the one where Dracula kills off the X-Men.

But Colossus bleeding in armored form is some straight Bendis levels of bullshit.

Not bleeding in armored form is a large part of why he didn’t die to Riptide’s assault, in The Mutant Massacre.

What is this garbage?

Whatever happened to bros before hos?

The best What If is the one where Conan the Barbarian travels to the Marvel Universe and becomes a pimp and owns a pet leopard.

So the Chaos! characters are meeting Casey from hack/Slash, so I am very interested!

In Hack/Slash vs. Chaos!, Cassie Hack, Slasher Hunter Supreme, thought she’d gotten rid of those teenager-perforating undead menaces. But now they’re suddenly springing back to life! Cassie and Vlad are going to have to team up with mega-death dispenser Evil Ernie to stop the slaughter, putting them on a path that appears to lead through Chastity, the Chosen, and Purgatori.

Commenting on his upcoming crossover, author Tim Seeley remarked, “I bought the very first Evil Ernie series off the shelf when I was a teenager. It was black and white and gritty looking…it felt like something I wasn’t supposed to show anyone else. Perfectly scary and creepy. Which I loved. I still think of Chaos! in those terms. These are the comics that you hide under your bed. They’re just for you.”

havent read it but bought it for the art style.
its called Heathen created by natasha alterici
i like her scratchy style.
its interesting.

I like heathen. I was reading it but forgot what the last issue was.

Dynamite has a horror bundle

There’s a $0 tier, and a $5 tier with a cool Top Cow/Dynamite crossover series, Monster Wars. And more.