Complete Kara-Shoryuken Listing

ken

I’ve been using nothing but Ken for the past year. Here are the circumstances where I’ve noticed Ken can do 2 jab Shoryukens.

Midscreen:
Strong fierce Shoryuken Shoryuken

• Q

Stand strong/low forward Shoryuken Shoryuken

• Necro, Elena

Stand fierce Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Chun Li, Makoto, 12, Necro

Stand strong/low forward Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sean, Chun Li, Makoto, 12, Necro, Urien

Corner:
Strong fierce Shoryuken Shoryuken

• Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sean, Chun Li, Makoto, 12, Necro, Urien, Elena

Strong fierce Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Remy, Ibuki, Hugo

Stand fierce Shoryuken Kara-Shoryuken

• Yun, Yang, Oro

Needless to say, if you can do chain combo or stand fierce into double Shoryuken, then things like low forward work as well. If a character is at the top of the list, then all things below should work as well.

ownage… thanks for the list!

just want to clarify how kara-shoryuken is perforned. U do the the Shoryuken motion then just drum HK ->LP? or is it c.HK then quickly do LP Shoryuken?

edit: nvm i got it, druming HK->LP. thanks for the list

But you still have Ryu avatar. No more shinsho for you? :sad

great list, it’s quite useful for a reference
I noticed that when the 1st sho hits really deep (ie anti-air), you can sometimes do a non kara-sho on characters on which a kara-sho is usually required.
Can it be added to the list or is it too random?

when they jump in its a whole different place where it hits, you could hit them under their feet, where in theory you would be able to juggle 3 times :wink: but the juggling system doesnt allow it :wink:

i mostly knew about those wo needed to karasrk, i never knew about elena and necro being able to just normal srk them :0 i just do kara anyway :wink:

thnx for the list =)

Dudley and Alex are not kara-Shoryukenable?

i think i got nailed by 2 once, but it might’ve been off of a high jab Shoryuken (as in only the tip of the fist hit me).

:rock:

If he drops the avatar I’LL be pissed… It’s like throwing away an antique! :slight_smile:

Not many people still have the bigass OLD avatars that have been grandfathered into the new system.

Can someone tell me if this combo will work as on my x-box my PS2 converter is FUCKED

Jump in and any heavy attack if not MK and then strong into fierce and then 2 jab srk into SA2. If not what about jump cross up MK and then start this shit

even if you could do that the scaling on the damage really isn’t worth wasting the super meter

Edit: I didn’t try it. I am not at my house.

You can’t kara Yun and Yang.
Not even in an Anti-Air.

You can kara them in corner. In midscreen it can’t be done but in corners you MUST if you want to do 2 jab srk’s against them where the 2nd srk is the kara srk. You can do it after whatever you want 'xept for the sweep.

Thx for da list!
What about jp in EX tatsumaki? I think it is possible to do two non-kara srk on most Charas?

why don’t you do a strong or fierce uppercut after the jab uppercut?

It depends on the situation(corners, midscreen, jumping opp., st. opp. and so on) but to take the most “universal” ex.

If you crossup ex tatsumaki on a st… say shoto. You can dash srk but then you must kara the 2nd one.

In corners on the other hand, it works just fine with 2 srk timed right.

kara-strong/fierce srk wont hit after a jab srk on all characters. The damage is identical so i wouldn’t bother do them EVEN if it worked.