Address: 1118 E. Glencoe St
Compton, California, United States
Venue fee: $1 (Per Event)
Singles: $5(pot) + $1(fee)
Doubles: $5(Per Person)(Pot) + $2(fee)
- Champ (THE Champ)
- Illusionsz (MAYBE)
Prize distribution: (singles & doubles)
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%
sign up/warm up - 10am - 12pm
Doubles: Start at noon sharp
Singles: Nearing the end of doubles
7 minute timer
Items are off
best of 3. best of 5 for winners, losers, and grand finals
In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors
No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.
If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
Metaknight’s Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.
You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you’re using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
Stalling is banned.
Set format (In Order of Procedure):
- Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
- Opponents start the stage striking procedure
- Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
- The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
- The loser of the previous match announces the next match’s stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
- The winner of the previous match chooses their character
- The loser of the previous match chooses their character
- Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match
Pokmon Stadium 1
BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!!!
The bracket will be seeded by players that are much more knowledgeable than I.
This will be at my house so please be respectful. Thank you.
PLEASE BRING SET UPS! NO VENUE FEE FOR BOTH EVENTS IF YOU BRING THE WHOLE SET!!! Thank you
THIS IS 13 MIN FROM RACES TOURNEYS <3
Also Parking might be a bit*h so try to carpool. Its not horrible, but parking a few houses down might happen.
Places to eat near my house include:
Tacos El Unico (Mexican Food)
Food will be sold at the tourney:
Cargo Combo: Carne Asada, Spanish Rice, Beans with bacon, chorizo etc. and Tortillas, with Drink. ($4.50)