Concerning the purchase of a stick

Does anyone know where to purchase a Madcatz TE stick or HRAP3/SA? So far, the sites I’ve visited have none in stock and just wondering if anyone can direct me to a site that DOES have them in stock.

I live in Canada by the way, and it seems that the Gameshark store does not ship over here so, therein lies one of my problems.

Check amazon

TigerDirect.ca- Computers, Computer Parts, Computer Accessories, PC Components & Electronics for TE stick. Dunno anywhere in Canada to get an HRAP3 though.

Otherwise I’d consider checking out the SRK Trading Outlet. That’s where I got my HRAP3 second-hand.

Ebay has too, if you find the right person that doesn’t have ridiculous shipping prices. dascheap.com has, but never ordered from them so I don’t know how good they are

Buy at your own risk for these guys. In my view that company’s run by a greasy snake oil salesman boasting low prices and putting up mad videos to gain attention but then they have your personal info for their pleasure… I have heard from a number of people (check around) that they don’t send items and that there’s “glitches” with the site only after you enter your info. So you don’t get your item but you already gave your confidential info. Very sneaky…

Das guys should be investigated…

Buy at your own risk for these guys. In my view that company’s run by a greasy snake oil salesman boasting low prices and putting up mad videos to gain attention but then they have your personal info for their pleasure… I have heard from a number of people (check around) that they don’t send items and that there’s “glitches” with the site only after you enter your info. So you don’t get your item but you already gave your confidential info. Very sneaky…

TE is at a few place
tournament edition fightstick - Price comparison - Canada’s Cheapest Prices

Nowhere other than ebay for HRAPs as far as I know, unless you want the VLX
real arcade pro - Price comparison - Canada’s Cheapest Prices

There’s been some talk on the forums that the HRAP 3 has been discontinued…

The HRAP 3 SA is a limited edition item so I’m NOT surprised that it’s hard-to-find/not longer available… It was a miracle it got an American release but that was over 8 months ago! The stick was incredibly easy to get cheaper (down to $90!) over the holiday season but it’s long over. Last time I saw it in stock with any dealer they wanted $350 for it which is ridiculous!

I think the Astrocade body/Astrocade layout of the HRAP 3 has been discontinued in favor of the HRAP V3 SA Viewlix style cabinet… Harder to find it, too, but not as hard as it is to get the SA version. Honestly, it’s so easy to swap out the buttons and install cap socket screws in the HRAP 3 that you might as well forget the SA version and just got a generic HRAP 3.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a non-SA (non-Sanwa pushbutton) version of the V3 SA in the near future but for the time being all the releases of the V3 SA (original black with red trim, Amazon.jp version, BlazBlue Continuum Shift) have had Sanwa buttons.

Hori is trying harder to compete with Mad Catz with the release of the V3 SA and its cousin on the XBox 360!

The VLX may be getting the lion’s share of attention now but the V3 SA seems to be the neew general Hori standard.

DasCheap is fine to get it from. You can check some of the other peeps that have bought at DasCheap Reviews, Ratings and Price Comparison Shopping

Also, on another note the HRAP SA’s are discontinued. We are not sure as of yet if they will re-print or not. Also as for the standard HRAP3’s they have them too but I know there are not alot left so I if your interested then you should pull the trigger because once they are gone they most likely raise in price globally.

Buy Cheap Xbox 360 - Hori Real Arcade Pro EX SE - HRAP EX SE @$89 - Was $140!

And

Buy Cheap PS3 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick - HRAP3

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

DasCheap is fine to get it from. You can check some of the other peeps that have bought at DasCheap Reviews, Ratings and Price Comparison Shopping

Also, on another note the HRAP SA’s are discontinued. We are not sure as of yet if they will re-print or not. Also as for the standard HRAP3’s they have them too but I know there are not alot left so I if your interested then you should pull the trigger because once they are gone they most likely raise in price globally.

And

Let me know if you guys have any questions.