I’m debating on my future purchases. I am going to buy a laptop for sure (for my masters degree in nuclear engineering).
Even though I have not played video games very much, I still have the itch for it.
I am deciding whether I should get a vita, ps3, or wait for a ps4. I dont really play many games (not much of FPSs or JRPGs). I only play tekken at a reasonable level of seriousness. I would consider to be right in the middle, in terms of proper play BUT i don’t study frame data or travel to tournaments.
- seems like a viable option, since I will turn to video games as an alternative way to kill time besides Work/School, working out, watching tv, and such.
- Not even sure if Tekken Tag 2 is coming for it, I dont like Mortal Kombat 9 enough to buy a ps vita for it, (Tekken 6 or Tekken 5 dr seems super dated).
- portability is a huge factor
- its about to lose support soon. Its going to feel like a weird time-warm up (comparable to buying an SNES or an OG gameboy in time of the psx and N64).
- It might be too much system for me at the moment (time-wise), but I’ll have tekken tag 2 (i love ghost battles, but I got traumatized by awful Tekken 6 online).
- Ill have substantially more money to play with, if I really want it.
- I’m not too sure about backwards compatibility (since I havent really read much about it). Tekken is my main system pusher.
- seems super dated. Tekken 6 looks like shit on it (imo).
*portability will be a huge factor.