Games to be played on Xbox 360
2/3 Rounds
2/3 Games
99 Seconds
Double Elimination
Default Health and Handicap
Loser Final, Winner Final and Grand final will be 2/3 rounds, 3/5 matches

GENERAL RULES

• This is BYOC (Bring your own controller) or Bring your own stick. We will not provide pads or sticks.
  • $10 Venue Fee, $10 Tournament Fee
  • No characters are banned
  • Prize pool will be 70/20/10
  • All stations will be Xbox 360, it is the players responsibility to bring the appropraite adapaters
  • Winner must keep the same character, loser may change
  • Players may agree on stage select, if not, it goes to random select
  • Double Blind pick will be available if requested
  • Any type of threats or violence in the venue will not be tolerated
  • Game pausing will forfeit you the round and you must let time run out so you don’t accumulate extra meter
  • Hardware macros, turbo, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
  • I will be supervising the tournament and running the bracket, but, the winning player should also report to me the outcome of the match
  • You may change button configuration however you like, but, LP,MP,HP & LK,MK,HK will be the only button binding allowed (Not that this should be a problem)
  • Violating any of these rules may result in a DQ depending on the circumstance, please, read the rules so everyone is clear

Sign-up by emailing ConsoleWarzone@gmail.com or by posting in this thread

=============
SIGNED UP

1. xxxEtown
  2. LP4LIFE
  3. MistahJ
  4. PTO
  5. Mutual XP1

Sign me up!!

I am in on that!

oh nice Nanuet…ive been to that Toy Wiz before, they have huge backroom and they were all really nice. Ill be there for sure!

I’ll be there

I guess I will have to keep bumping this because of the new sticky rules.

I’ll be there.

awesome

loved the last one this will be great

Out of curiosity, how many heads were at the last one?

illl be there again for this one, and to support deluxe, mad cool tourney director and very fair

Thanks Mike.

And the last turnout was only 12 entries. You can see the results in the results section on this site.

Nice, nice … this will be my first tourney, so I’m pretty psyched.

Depending on the number of people and reaction we may be able to run more than one tourney on Sept. 5th. We will see.

bump

bump

first page

I have created a YouTube account to take videos of the events I am going to be having. I took a quick shot of the room we are going to be using for Sept. 5th so check it out.

[media=youtube]vA9Nq8GUq4Y[/media]

Also, check out my introduction video and subscribe so you can get all the videos of the tournaments.

[media=youtube]_xzE66YE0Ig[/media]

nice vids, cant wait!

bump

Okay so just to let everyone know, in addition to the SF4 tournament we will have one setup open to play BlazBlue while the SF4 tournament is going on. This is just a little something to keep the players occupied.

Also the setup has MvC2 and HD Remix on the hard drive so if players request to switch to that game it can be done as well. Thank you and see you on Sept. 5th!!!