Console Warzone SF4 Launch Tourney Mahwah, NJ 8/2/09

Okay so we didn’t get the turnout we wanted for our first event but we are optimistic for future events. Only 12 people entered the tournament and a few people came by to watch and also play in the casuals that were going on throughout the tourney. Below is a pick of the setup we had.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9610/dsc00173abv.jpg

We can continue to hold events at this venue or we can possibly make the move to a nearby venue in Nanuet, NY. It all depends on what is better for the players so I will need your feedback on that.

Also to anyone who attended, post your feedback on how you think the tournament ran and what games or game types you would like to see in the future. We kept it simple this time with just SF4 Singles but anything is possible.

Once again thank you for all who attended.

• Chris

Results 8/2/09

1. Mike Infinite $84 (Balrog)
  2. Chemist for Hire $24 (Bison)
  3. Mario $12 (Blanka)
  4. LP4LIFE (Seth, Geif)
  5. Dayahsa (Honda, Chun??)
  6. Tenzo (Ken)
  7. E-Town (Geif)
  8. Chulak
  9. Dark Knight (Gouken, Abel)
  10. Roland
  11. Mista J
  12. Phatal PHD (Bison)

Also, Mike Inifinite won a brand new Madcatz SE arcade stick in the raffle. What a lucky guy.

Gs to all the players.

Way to go mike

Not bad for my first tourney! I think getting 4th boosted my confidence a little bit.

That balrog player was pretty beast…

very fun tourney!

this tournament was really good. Deluxe did a great job and im all for his tournaments now. it was at a nice location good space, the brackets were ran well and rules were legit. wish more ppl were able to make it out to this.

ggs to all the players, and I got extra lucky on winning the stick:party:

hope there are more soon ill def. try n make it out to them

yeah it was a good time there, just wish more ppl wouldve shown up. besides that it was a good time and worth the hour trip down there. Even though i was dead tired when i got home.

good job deluxe!

Lets go Mike keep it up:rock:

Everything he said. Next time I am getting that money Mike! Statistics say I should eventually win one at least.

i can make it to the next one if its on a sunday