Constant Minimizing?

Hey guys, I have a problem with my PC and need some help.

Whenever I play a game at fullscreen, it will randomly minimize itself. There’s no indication of why it’s minimizing, and there’s no sound effect or anything either. It’ pretty annoying, and I’m not sure what to do. Have any of you experienced this?

Thanks for your time.

Do you have any other programs running that may be popping up a notification Window? Windows Firewall perhaps?

There could be a few problems that could be causing this minimization. Like drunkninja42 said, it could be programs running in the background or notification. However, if you don’t see anything out of the ordinary running in the background. You may need to reinstall the game. If it happens on all games, it could be a driver issue. Try uninstalling the video card driver, reboot, reinstall driver, then reboot. Is your computer completely up to date? you can also try defrag’n your computer. Also, clean out your computer of dust and access dirt build up. A clean computer equates to a happy computer. :smiley:

My guess it is a software issue. So its either windows, the driver, or the game itself.