Control Freak Tournaments July 15th and August 1st in Dallas/Plano TX

I wanted to remind everyone about the Control Freak SF4 Tournament on July 15th in Plano. Tournament starts at 7pm. Please try to sign in before we start. Its a $10 buy in and $8 if you bring someone who wasnt in the first and second tournament. First place wins 75% of the entry fee, second 15%, and 10% goes to tournament expenses. Ill have 3 screens for SF4 Xbox 360 and two for BlazBlue free play (One on 360 and one on ps3). Bring your own controllers, but Ill have two pads and one SF4 TE stick to let some one barrow if they need to. The tournament will be held at Whirly ball in Plano TX. Whirly ball has asked us to NOT bring drinks into their building, but food is ok. They have drinks there to purchase at a reasonable price, so please respect their request.

WhirlyBall
3115 W. Parker RD
Plano, TX 75023

Wednesdays tournament servers as a good warm-up to the approaching EVO event.  I'm planning a larger BlazBlue tournament in a few weeks (Sat. August 1st).  You can expect a nice 1st and 2nd  place cash prize, and some kind of a 3rd place prize.  By that time, MvC2 should be out, and Ill have a few screens up for that game as well.  Ill send more information on a later date.  
As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  Good luck to all those going to EVO and hope to see everyone out this Wednesday.

Thx
Reggie

Regj112@earthlink.net, reggie@controlfreakgaming.com
www.controlfreakgaming.com
1(888) EVIL RYU
Screen names
PS3- Bisquick
XBOX 360- Bissquick