Hmm maybe I can help you more if you let me know more specifically on what situations.
[note: I’m a decent player at best, some of these choices might not be as good as I say they are.]
**Shotos who spam hadou’s - **
- First of all, they shouldn’t even be doing this to Yun since he is very fast.
- Parry, block.
- Jump up, Lk/Mk dive kick right over it.
- Jump towards them and dive kick, but be careful on this one, if it’s at the end of the hadou, use lighter versions so you land right in front of them, and usually they’ll try to SRK you out of it, so sit tight and ready to tech throw or punish.
- But if you already jumped at the beginning of their hadou, you can make it hit [make sure it hits below waist] or land right in front of them and do your most damaging combo possible.
- If you’re psychic and know before hand, MP [or EX if you feel like it for some weird reason] shoulder under the hadou, but this is rather risky, only do it if you feel like it.
- Overall FB spamming should not even be a problem to Yun, if you constantly jump over them/whatever, he should know to stop.
**Shotos who cross you up - **
- Just block or parry. I would recommend blocking.
- But if you have a sucessful parry, do a Lp or Mp to reset them, or Mk > Zeshou.
- Foward + fierce, it’s pretty useful, but they might know after your first or second time, so beware.
- Or just jump up and attack them as AA, jumping fierce/roundhouse/air chain.
- You can also do a dash punch out of it before they land the crossup on you, but not really recommended.
- Activate Genei Jin.
That’s all I can think of for now, find which ones work for you, post up other problems if you have any. I’ll try my best to help.
Edit: Lol sorry now I read your post again it seems like what I answered were just counters and not exactly controlling space, arghhhhh.