Craigslist is DA BEST

My god this site, so good.

No, I haven’t used it for super easy sex… yet anyways. :lol: But this stuff is just so amusing to just skim through. Like this. :rofl: Good god that makes me feel bad, poor dude. :rofl:

Post up some funny/weird post from your area.

Btw, has anyone here used the site for sex?

Look at the SF Bay area m4m section if you want to find slightly hilarious stuff.

One of my favorites.

:rofl: Oh woooow. Appreciate that laugh. I’ve heard some wild tales about Craigslist. Not too sure about using it for goods though, much less sex.

:rofl: My god, the part about him not even bothering to turn around :rofl:

You can find a lot of good stuff here:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

My favorite story is the one where the guy’s girlfriend tried to trap him with a baby, but it was impossible it was his due to the visectomy he had months before she got pregnant. :rofl:

i tried using CL for sex, but never found a dame worth sending a msg to. I did find a fat co-worker of mine’s ad for a date.

I never looked at her the same again.

Fat bitches… That reminds me, earlier today in polyscience this short fat mexican guy and this short fat white chick were flirting like mad. Poking each others love handles and giggling constantly. It was cute in a funny handicapped way.

Oh, this was too good :rofl:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ldn/783766933.html

:rofl: Thanks. I’m going to be amused for some time now.

Tried once just to see what would happen, made a m4w ad with no pic and all I got to show for it was a flood of cock pics. So I’ll never…EVER look to craigslist for sex. But you can get some really great deals on other shit, like furniture and games sometimes.

This one is my fav though

Nemesis required. 6-month project with possibilty to extend
Date: 2008-05-07, 2:49PM PDT

I’ve been trying to think of ways to spice up my life. I’m 35 years old, happily married with two kids and I have a good job in insurance. But somethings missing. I feel like I’m old before my time. I need to inject some excitement into my daily routine through my arm before its too late. I need a challenge, something to get the adrenaline pumping again. An addiction would be nice, but, in short, I need a nemesis. I’m willing to pay $350 up front for you services as an arch enemy over the next six months. Nothing crazy. Steal my parking space, knock my coffee over, trip me when Im running to catch the BART and occasionaly whisper in my ear, “Ahha, we meet again”. That kind of thing. Just keep me on my toes. Complacency will be the death of me. You need to have an evil streak and be blessed with innate guile and cunning. You should also be adept at inconsicuous pursuit. Evil laugh preferred. Send me a photo and a brief explanation why you would be a good nemesis.

British accent preferred.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $350 up front

:rofl: Holy shit :rofl:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/814181712.html

Oh my god.

Why am I just now finding out about these sweet gigs?

Haha yeah :rofl: I wonder how many frat boys rented out a clown costume just for a shot at this gig? … Actually, I would, and I don’t even drink really :lol:

srsly I’ve never been to Craigslist before this shit is hilarious.

craigslist is fucking top tier and so is this thread.

i found my laptop on craigslist
i found my plasmas on craigslist
i found my car on craigslist
imma find my wife on craigslist.

and that’s fo’ realz.

I was looking throught those ones where people are lookin’ for random people they saw somewhere. They were pretty funny. The people that post those are pathetic though. Very sad

Anyhow, the one about Need A Nemisis and Looking for Henchmen were too fuckin’ good.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/tag/858928864.html fake?

usually when people sell stuff for real cheap on craigslist they’re real desperate for money and want it real fast so they will leave a phone number. there are lots of ads like this that require you to reply and you get a random spam ad in return.

I love that kind of stuff. It kind of sounds like something that guy who writes thesneeze.com would post.