Crazy Naked Guy In a Subway (NSFW)

*Video of the “naked, spitting and pissing man” who wreaked havoc on 16th Street BART station during a Friday rush hour last month has hit YouTube. And it is harrowing to say the least. As we heard from news sources and eyewitnesses in the station, the man can be seen chasing after a woman, who falls to the ground before bystanders pull him off. The woman was able to take refuge in the ticketing booth along with the station agent who filmed the whole thing while calling for help from BART police and SFPD (who seemingly take forever to respond).

After the attempted sexual assault, the second half of the video shows the man performing naked acrobatics on top of the railings and fare gates, flopping around violently on the floor, and getting noticed, but ignored, by transit-hardened commuters:*

Of course the gay guy posts a thread about a naked man.

Someone should start a kickstarter campain about how there aren’t enough crazy naked female leads in videos like these. Look how the guy is the star and we’re supposed to feel bad for this damsel in distress.

Edit: OMG OMG, I DAMN NEAR DIED AT THE GUY @ 2:20! Dude just went by and kicked him on his ass!

OLD this has been in the lounge for at least 3 hours

There’s nothing scarier than an acrobatic black penis.

You might want to tell that to a Lounge regular and/or someone who was in that thread in the past 3 hours.

You can take someone’s eye out with something like that.

no one noticed the paper boy (nes) reference?

PATRIARCHY LADY AND GENTS

wow, this could have been pretty different. Imagine this dude whuppin everyones ass, and then dancing and flipping all over the place o.O

and when will people learn to shoot videos horizontally?!

Something tells me this is just Reggie Watts with one of his crazy stunts.

I guess you want fat, ugly, naked chicks on bath salts running around and trying to grab your junk.

That is absolutely beautiful.
What a wonderful expression of the human body. He is a modern day Bob Ross, and the world is his canvas.
Its just so real, the raw physicality, he is like a gymnast with the soul of an artist. A tiger who cannot be restrained by your puny, glass and metal boxes and YOUR LIES.

Bravo, you beautiful beautiful man. BRAVO.

So true, if I could illustrate to you all the sheer unbridled horror I have to go through **EVERY **morning whenever I wake up and take that first piss, oh man.

Needless to say I was one of those few people that wasn’t genuinely scared of the **CLASSIC **Ice Cube hit film, Anaconda.

Guy just got his Extreme Subway Rider achievement. The things you do to get a perfect save file in real life. :tup:

HellPockets! WTF, man!
Fuckin’ NorCal…