Crossover Counters

hulk

What are you guys using as combos from Hulk’s crossover counters? I know he is usually on point, so its used often, but I was wondering if anyone experimented with them since his assists/crossover counters have armor.
If there was a way to combo off his vertical gamma charge crossover counter, I think it could help move him be a solid 2nd character in a lineup. Has anyone figured out a way to combo off the vertical gamma charge crossover counter?

Outside of popping X-factor, there’s no way to combo off of crossover counter vertical charge.

It’s possible to combo off of horizontal charge, but it’s not practical in any sense of the word - it involves hitting them with a particular spacing with their backs to the corner so that they float enough to link AA charge afterwards. You can also cancel into Gamma Crush instead if you have a second meter, but you don’t get a follow up to that unless you pop X.

If Hulk had his follow ups available after Crossover counter, it would at least be more viable.

thanks, how do you combo from the vertical gamma charge when popping x factor? I couldn’t get it in training mode, but I’m also not great at the game

It depends on how it hits, and I think there’s more leniency if you pop X before the final hit (where they are pushed away) - but you can Crossover counter, X-factor, M H S for the ground bounce - in some situations you can omit the M to make it more consistent

So if you crossover counter with the assist, you cant do a gamma charge follow up? Like his ground bounce follow up for the anti air.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/25612/Brolento">Brolento</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>So if you crossover counter with the assist, you cant do a gamma charge follow up? Like his ground bounce follow up for the anti air.</div>
</blockquote>

No. I tested this about a week ago and was very disappointed to find it doesn’t work. I guess an armored guard-cancel move that can turn into a TOD combo on hit would be kinda BS.