Hi everyone, I have some questions regarding crush counters in SF V. I have read into it a little but would appreciate if you guys simplified what they are to me as I don’t fully get what they are or how they’re used. Thanks.
- What exactly is a crush counter?
- To use a crush counter does my opponent need to miss a move? Or can I use crush counter freely?
- I’ve heard some characters have more than one CC is this true? I main Ryu so would his CC’s be heavy kick and heavy punch?
- Can I combo after a CC or is it meant as a one hit move?
- In training mode if I put the crush counter mode to ON everytime I hit someone with a heavy kick they like spin falling back, but if I put it in normal mode they don’t, which is the mode that is used online?