Crush, Kill, DESTROY! The Urien Combo Thread

urien

That’s because initial V-Trigger activation applies 10% scaling. So if you do, say, s.HP to 1st Aegis, it’ll hit for 80%, while the 2nd one will hit for 90% since it doesn’t have the freeze.

Made a combo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiiCywOUAYY

[quote=“Doopliss, post:41, topic:180202”]

That’s because initial V-Trigger activation applies 10% scaling. So if you do, say, s.HP to 1st Aegis, it’ll hit for 80%, while the 2nd one will hit for 90% since it doesn’t have the freeze.

Made a combo video:

[/quote]

[quote=“Doopliss, post:41, topic:180202”]

Made a combo video:

[/quote]

Ahh okay! Thanks for the knowledge drop.

Is it me or did they reduce the distance traveled via Urien’s EX Headbutt?

Correct. It goes the distance of his Light version as opposed to his medium I think it was in 1.07.

If you use V-skill then EX headbutt gets its old range again.

can’t you cr.mk -> aegis?

What’s the optimal meterless HP crush counter combo? What about with 1 bar?

I’m doing this:

St.Hp (CC) dash, Cr.Hp, HP fireball, HK Chariot. For a bar I haven’t found anything just yet.

@soncis
can’t you cr.mk -> aegis?
yes you can do it and thats all i know

@LurkBrian how about this one i used a lot in the beta urien still works

St.Hp (CC) dash, St.Mp St.Lp xx Ex tackle (1 Hit) xx VT Fill the blank in here Have fun

If you’re gonna use VT, it’s probably better to just do f.MP xx HP as a starter or something. I used this sequence in my CV; should work in this situation, if f.MP is fast enough to combo after uncharged s.HP after a dash, which I’m not sure about (If it’s not, just use a medium into VT and continue from there, or a medium into EX Orb):

CC s.HP, dash, f.MP xx HP xx VT, LP headbutt, (microwalk forward) charged s.HK, c.HP, ender of choice.

Messing around with him, might give him some lab work.

How about w/ VT
CC s.HP, b.HK xx VT MP, f.MP, cr.HP xx H.Fireball, H.Tackle

That produces 362 damage/545 stun. Can anyone else beat that using no meter?

1 meter, 2 VT combo: 382 damage/ 560 stun

CC S HP, B hk, VT1, mp, fmp, cr.mp x ex fb x VT2, mp, fmp, cr hp, hp fb, hk tackle.

why come your meterless combo have ex fireball in it

Realized after the fact. Edited

That’s fully charged CC, right?

Tried it both non charged and charged. Works either way.

Sorry, I meant the damage values. Spent 10 doing that combo but I was unable to break 370.

St.hp CC dash cr.hp xx h fireball>h tackle or ex tackle or h tackle xx super is going to be your best bet IMO.

You can autopilot the starter up to the h fireball then look at your resources and confirm what you want to end with. As an example if you have super then just tack on a h tackle xx super (516) if you don’t have super but have at least 1 meter you can just ex tackle (342), if you have no meter at all you can just h tackle (300)

If you have one meter and v trigger then you can ex tackle xx v trigger.

It all starts with sthp CC dash cr.hp xx h fireball and all variants lead to good oki save for super.

It’s probably better to just raw activate VT after the HP fireball. You lose so much damage on your EX tackle by cancelling it into VT.