CSC Battles IV: SSF4 SC Team FR14 Qualifier & BBCS [Columbia, SC - 1/29/11]

The tournament will host the first qualifier for SSFIV SC Teams at Final Round 14. If you’er in the SC area and would like to participate, come over to the Midlands either on 1/29 or 2/19 and show us you want it! The top two winners of the tournament will earn a spot on the team for both tournaments, unless otherwised noted by the team captain, Byron. We now have HD streaming equipment, so I’m excited about bring better quality streams to everyone and let’s see who comes out on top in SC!!

Stream: justin.tv/sctourney
Brackets: challonge.com
Home: sctourney.wordpress.com

4760 Hardscrabble rd. Suite 104-105
Columbia, SC, 29229
P: 803-419-2101

Make sure to get here before the start time of whichever game you want to play or if you’ll be late, give Maddness a call or me at 813-500-1442.

Start time(s):
BBCS Singles: 1:30pm
Super Street Fighter 4 Random Select: 1:30pm
Super Street Fighter 4 Singles: 2pm

Venue Fee: $5
70/20/10 Pot Split
80/20 Teams Split

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV Singles
entry fee: $10 | system: PS3
Double Elimination
2/3 rounds, 3/5 semi, finals
Players can switch Ultra’s/Characters

SUPER STREET FIGHTER Random Select
entry fee: $5 | system: PS3
Double Elimination
Players can switch Ultra’s/Characters

BLAZBLUE: CONTINUUM SHIFT SINGLES
entry fee: $5 | system: PS3
Double Elimination
No Unlimited Characters

Feel free to PM me or post, if you have any questions or comments. If anyone wants to bring a setup for a side tourney and is willing to run it, then that’s cool.

We’re only one week away. Get Hype!!!

hyyypppeee.

Only two days away now!!

Updates on the new bi-weekly tournament are up. I took out SSFIV teams, since we didn’t get enough entrants for it last time.

Puzzle Fighter has been added as one of the side tourney games and the Bi-Weekly is only a week away. Let’s go!!!

Here’s another update for CSC Battles IV: Tekken 6 has been removed as a main game and SSFIV Random Select tournament has been put in it’s place.

I will be on the team.