CT, Jan. 28th, Project-Failure presents Friday Night Blackout

-RAFFLE! We will be giving away a TE round 2 for the xbox this time around. Every P-F tournament you entered in the last 3 months gives you a free entry to the raffle. Good luck, and everyone entering this tournament also gets a free entry into the next raffle as well, like usual.

Entries

[details=Spoiler]
1 ShadyJ
2 MrQuotes
3 Essex
4 Andersen
5 Sho
6 Gysbert
7 JoeyMiggz
8 g0dhand
9 Magno
10 Raion
11 Rocky
12 UnitedVirus
13 blueNine
14 BeauDude
15 BennyWalrus
16 King
17 JermBall
18 TommyTwoTime
19 Trent
20 WhiteShadow
21 LHDC
22 LatinAssassin
23 kryonik
24 boxcutter
25 Justo
26 cowman
27 hondaTech
28 sho
29 MrQuotes
30 Kiru
31 Essex
32 JoeyMiggz
33 RockyBalboa
34 andersen
35 BloodDrunk
36 Yea Aite
37 Raion
38 CraigKeller
39 Cheeseburger
40 ShadowSkill
41 MayerMcJustin
42 TommyTwoTime
43 g0dhand
44 Skillz
45 Gman
46 Magno
47 BennyWalrus
48 MrCurlyMustache
49 Mayu
50 CLxJames
51 shenmue
52 Trent
53 korikai
54 AndrewTran
55 DrTran
56 kryonik
57 MannyO
58 Essex
59 FreeChicken
60 Magno
61 cheeseburger
62 hondatech
63 JoeyMiggz
64 RaidenSmash
65 sho
66 Yea Aite
67 Trent
68 g0dhand
69 JohnnyCageSwag
70 fuz
71 MayorMcjustin
72 Mayu
73 RockyBalboa
74 squidkilla
75 RideTheWalrus
76 Raion
77 kryonic
78 andrew tran[/details]

-Food update Sorry guys its getting cold out and its time to put away the grill. Also we’re not going to handle food this time around. There is chinese, dominos, and itialian food that deliver in the area, but most places close at 10pm. So if you guys want to organize your own groups to order food feel free to do so and have it delivered to the house. We will still have bottled water for everyone if I’m not mistaken.

-Weather If its snowing like crazy chances are we’ll reschedule this. I’ll make sure to update the thread ASAP if we do reschedule and if any word about bad weather pops up post in the thread so we all know whats going on as well.

Project-Failure presenting Friday Night Blackout

Game: Super Street Fighter 4

Brackets: Project Failure - CHALLONGE!
Twitter: Jon (jonsbasement) on Twitter
Stream:ProjectFailure on USTREAM: Fighting Game Tournaments.
Rules: Double Elimination, Best of 3 matches, Finals Best of 5 matches. Each match 2 out of 3 rounds
Size: NO LIMIT! well lets just say we now have made so much room that we don’t expect to pass a limit, but still signup so we have an idea of what we’re dealing with just in case.
Fee: $5 venue fee + $10 tournament fee = $15 total to play
Hardware: Xbox 360, Bring your own stick, 4 hd stations for tournament use, two additional hd stations for casuals. (there may be casuals on other games as well) There will also be a 32" CRT with PS2 hooked up for Melty or Guilty Gear.Pictures
When: Friday Jan. 28th, 2011. Open at 8pm and try to start tournament at 9:00pm. If you guys want to start later because of work/school/out of state let us know and we’ll see what we can do, but right now saturday isn’t an option for project-failure, sorry guys.
Where: 134 Wooster Street, Naugatuck, CT 06770.
Payout: 70/20/10

This tournament will be run monthly for the winter. (We will try to adhere to this without conflicting with other local tournaments)

Please Sign-up by replying to this thread if your going to enter in the tournament or coming for casuals. This way there are no issues at the door because we don’t know who you are.

There are usually money matches/side tourneys afterwards, we’ll also have some other games on hand. We do have 3 cabinets running all night for people to play on. With (SSF4, CvS2, ST, MvC2 & 1, and more)

If you have suggestions, for future changes, let me know. We’re always looking to improve the way things are done. So if you have a great idea for the next tournament we’ll see what can be done.

PLAYER SLOTS

1. Kyriptic
  2. ClxJames
  3. Andersen
  4. Ride the Walrus
  5. Dont Jump
  6. craigkeller
  7. mayor mcjustin
  8. g0dhand
  9. The Pestazoid aka Vigilante
  10. apex27
  11. blueNINE
  12. Gysbert AKA Cheeseburger
  13. TZWhiteshadow [Gysbert]
  14. faaaaaaaaantastic [Gysbert]
  15. Sho
  16. Fuz
  17. Joey Miggz
  18. Essex
  19. Manny_O
  20. TommyTwoTime77
  21. nosone
  22. Skillz
  23. Trent
  24. HondaTech
  25. AndrewTran
  26. TheDoctor
  27. YeaAite

Uncertain List:
-United VirusX
-The Realyst

Results Thread: After tournament

Previous Results: http://shoryuken.com/f6/project-failure-dec-17th-friday-night-blackout-results-260063/#post9973896

Top3
1-EMP Dieminion
2-FYC MarlinPie
3-MannyO

Im there, lets do this thing

Sign me up

Sign me up!!

I’m attending and ready to enter.

yeup soooo I’m gonna be MIA on the stream… again

im in there.

sign me up

Obviously I’ll be tthere.

I should have no issue going to this. I will see you all there!

I was wondering though if anybody could house me for the night? I don’t want to fall asleep at the wheel because of the tourney ending extremely late.

I’ll be there!

Tom, I can house you.

put me on the maybe got to wait and see what my work scheduled that week

Thx Garrett for the help

Kriptic could you please change “the pestazoid” to Vigilante? That’s my real alias I go by

Thx

I haven’t seen you in a while. Good to see that you’ll be making it down to PF

I’m definitely in…!

I might not be able to make it :frowning: my schedule has been pretty crazy and all over the place

I still think you guys should bite the bullet and come stream the MVC tourney, just sayin ;). Just call out on the 15th lol

Thx Kryptic for the change!

Do you think we could run teams?

I would be down