CT, July 23rd, Project-Failure presents Friday Night Blackout

Couple updates for the next tournament to be noted:

-Venue Fee is going up to $5 dollars, the reason for this is well… We want to buy more equipment for Project Failure and equipment as we all know costs money. We’ve already put in a lot of time and money into the tournaments and now we’re hoping that you guys don’t mind contributing a little more in order for us to make it even BETTER!

-Guests will have to pay the $5 venue (there might be situations where this is waved just ask)

So please vote on which Fee option you find more reasonable paying for. Once we get a clear picture of what people want we’ll go with that.

-As we’ve gotten bigger we’ve noticed people are showing up that play more than just SSF4. To try and accommodate these players we’re going to have a 32" CRT with a PS2 setup for casuals or if anyone wants to run a side tournament.

-There will also be another surprise in the basement for the next tournament and we’re going to re-arrange stuff around to make it more spacious.

-Also player cap has been increased to 32 and a hard cap of 35 total. I just picked 32 because thats what would make an even bracket, but we’re going to try and stay under 35 total because anymore might get a little uncomfortable.

Project-Failure presenting Friday Night Blackout

Game: Super Street Fighter 4

Brackets: Friday Night Blackout - Super Street Fighter 4
Stream:ProjectFailure on Justin.tv
Rules: Double Elimination, Best of 3 matches, Finals Best of 5 matches(Tonamento.com brackets) Each match 2 out of 3 rounds
Size: 32 Players max
Fee: One of the two options from the poll above
Hardware: Xbox 360, Bring your own stick, 3 hd stations for tournament use, two additional hd stations for casuals. (there may be casuals on other games as well) There will also be a 32" CRT with PS2 hooked up for Melty or Guilty Gear.Pictures < this is an old picture new setups and organization coming soon.
When: Friday July 23rd, 2010. Tournament begins at 8pm.
Where: 134 Wooster Street, Naugatuck, CT 06770.
Payout: 70/20/10

This tournament will be run bi-monthly (Every two weeks). (We will try to adhere to this without conflicting with other local tournaments)

Because of the venue, this tournament is capped at 32 players.

This tournament is reserved seat only. If you are not on the list, do not come knocking on my door. If you are on the list and want to bring a friend (to watch or casuals), let me know, it shouldn’t be a problem.

Sooner you are on the list, the better. If you have a reserved seat, and cannot attend the tournament, let me know. We’ll work something out, and bring in some new blood. If you are on the list, and you no-show, please have a good excuse if you want to come back.

There are usually money match/side tourneys afterwards, we’ll also have some other games on hand.

If you have suggestions, for future changes, let me know. We’re always looking to improve the way things are done. So if you have a great idea for the next tournament we’ll see what can be done.

PLAYER SLOTS AVAILABLE

1. Kyriptic
  2. TommyTwoTime77
  3. Joey Miggs81
  4. Gysbert
  5. mayor mcjustin
  6. HeroKiller’s Guest
  7. Manny_O
  8. Mr. LHDC (mayor mcjustin)
  9. Sophos
  10. pacer482
  11. Prime Ape (mayor mcjustin)
  12. Thugmunk
  13. Sophos
  14. The Realyst
  15. Essex
  16. United VirusX
  17. psychoflex
  18. MarlinPie
  19. MrQuotes
  20. hondatech1424
  21. Yea Site (hondatech1424)
  22. Andrew Tran (hondatech1424)
  23. Dr. Tran (hondatech1424)
  24. B-love (smilingbison)
  25. sirgordonbombay
  26. Ryan2df
  27. deadlymagnoct
  28. BlueNine
  29. Jermball (sirgordonbombay)
  30. Andersen
  31. Butters (Andersen)
  32. Rashikal
  33. Jcool813
  34. Supermin
  35. Sabin (supermin)
  36. Dhew (mayor mcjustin)
  37. Latin (United VirusX)
  38. Ken (Essex)

Uncertain List:
-squidkilla117
-NerdJosh
-Jerry (deadlymagnoct)
-Tempest (deadlymagnoct)
-kryonik

Guest List:

• Guest (Sophos)
  • Guest (SmilingBison)

Results Thread: =http://shoryuken.com/f6/project-failure-friday-night-blackout-july-23rd-results-245007/
Previous Results:http://shoryuken.com/f6/project-failure-friday-night-blackout-july-2nd-results-242594/

1 MarlinPie (FYC) NJ $210.00
2 Magno CT $60.00
3 HondaTech1424 CT $30.00

I’m there

Herokiller will be in the building with atleast one other person

cheeseburger will be in

I might have to pass on this one guys. I’ll be on the stream for sure though! Good shit to everyone who goes!

I’m in for the tourney and to tag team that commentary with blondie.

Are they entering too by any chance?

yes and I will be making my stream monsters happy with my voice that can only be matched by blondie or the late, great, Barry White

i’ll be there

Does your guest have a name? lol

stop Kyriptic lolol

you know what ok fine my guest(s) are my brothers from Mass. that played last tourney (VenomD.E.R., Little Buster) and company lolol

I will be there (Tim Holz)

I actually can’t make it this time :frowning: next time though!

That sucks you can’t make it. The guile rematch will just have to wait hehe. Hope you can make it next time.

So me and malelan(aka jon) are heading out to evo tonight. Might be awhile before list gets updated so don’t worry about it if you signup on the the thread and it doesn’t get put up for a few days. I’ll take care of it when we get back.

I’m down for this.

Project failures twitter live from Vegas
Jon (jonsbasement) on Twitter

huey

i wanna join the tournament

put squid down on the unsure list for now but really gonna try to ake it