CT, September 4th, Project-Failure presents Saturday Night Blackout

UPDATES
-Official venue will be $5 and to play in tournament will be $10 from now on.
-All Guests will have to pay the $5 (however there are exceptions to this rule, just ask and I’ll let you know)
-Also working on the official site for project-failure, hopefully if time permits it will have some interesting stuff for the gamblers and the players.
-We now have 4 stations with lag free LCD’s to speed up tournament. (yes we tested them)
-We will have the grill open again, weather permitting, for 1 hr somewhere between 7-9pm. $2 for one cheeseburger, $3 for two cheeseburgers. Bottled water for the masses again.

Project-Failure presenting **Saturday **Night Blackout

Game: Super Street Fighter 4

Brackets: http://tonamento.com/ViewTournament.aspx?id=760
Twitter: Jon (jonsbasement) on Twitter
Stream:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/projectfailure
Rules: Double Elimination, Best of 3 matches, Finals Best of 5 matches(Tonamento.com brackets) Each match 2 out of 3 rounds
Size: 32 Players max (not like anyone listens to this anyway lol had 39 last time)
Fee: $5 venue fee + $10 tournament fee = $15 total to play
Hardware: Xbox 360, Bring your own stick, 4 hd stations for tournament use, two additional hd stations for casuals. (there may be casuals on other games as well) There will also be a 32" CRT with PS2 hooked up for Melty or Guilty Gear.Pictures
When: Saturday September 4th, 2010. Open at 6pm and try to start tournament at 7:30pm no later than 8pm.
Where: 134 Wooster Street, Naugatuck, CT 06770.
Payout: 70/20/10

This tournament will be run bi-monthly (Every two weeks). (We will try to adhere to this without conflicting with other local tournaments)

Because of the venue, this tournament is capped at 32 players.

This tournament is reserved seat only. If you are not on the list, do not come knocking on my door. If you are on the list and want to bring a friend (to watch or casuals), let me know, it shouldn’t be a problem.

Sooner you are on the list, the better. If you have a reserved seat, and cannot attend the tournament, let me know. We’ll work something out, and bring in some new blood. If you are on the list, and you no-show, please have a good excuse if you want to come back.

There are usually money match/side tourneys afterwards, we’ll also have some other games on hand.

If you have suggestions, for future changes, let me know. We’re always looking to improve the way things are done. So if you have a great idea for the next tournament we’ll see what can be done.

PLAYER SLOTS AVAILABLE

1. Kyriptic
  2. DE-R Herokiller
  3. MarlinPie
  4. Honorary DE-R member Scythe (Herokiller)
  5. Min
  6. Chakl
  7. g0dhand
  8. Rashikal
  9. Gysbert
  10. Apex27
  11. x45x(Apex27)
  12. NathanHavok
  13. Manny_O
  14. pacer482
  15. spanish hitman (pacer482)
  16. MoreThanAbel (pacer482)
  17. Baby-Christos (pacer482)
  18. F0xhound009
  19. JoeyMiggz
  20. Andersen
  21. Theonlyawuwu
  22. VariableSauce (Theonlyawuwu)
  23. xCPx
  24. Asiantom (xCPx)
  25. LuckyD (xCPx)
  26. JimCa (xCPx)
  27. kryonik
  28. Essex
  29. SomeDude
  30. Mindgam3
  31. LordPangTong (Mindgam3)
  32. blackino9
  33. random friend #1 (Manny_O)
  34. random friend #2 (Manny_O)
  35. Mayu’s Ocarina
  36. Domo (Mayu’s Ocarina)
  37. Spiderbonez
  38. Random Friend #3 (Spiderbonez)

Uncertain List:

• United VirusX
  • deadlymagnoct
  • The Realyst
  • Ride the Walrus

Guest List:

• Guest (F0xhound009)
  • Lou Dog (Herokiller)
  • DE-R Venom (Herokiller)

Results Thread: http://shoryuken.com/f6/project-failure-saturday-night-blackout-september-4th-results-250189/

Previous Results:http://shoryuken.com/f6/project-failure-friday-night-blackout-august-20th-results-248052/

1-William “The Realyst” Matthews Bronx, NY $196.00
2-Josh “MrQuotes” Sunarso Montclair, NJ $56.00
3-Emanuel “Manny O” Olaguivel CT $28.00

put me on the maybe have to see if i can get a ride

I will be there with the DE-R the unofficial list consist of…
1.DE-R Herokiller
2.DE-R Venom
3.Honorary DE-R member Scythe
4.DE-R Spank
5.Lou Dog

Herokiller, you got room in car for 1 more?

I’m letting you know now I’m leaving to go up there at 4am I’m not coming home until sunday night so if that doesn’t work for your schedule I’ll definitely take you next time

I’m in as always.

sign me up

Hi sign me up, and i think i saw you at my work parking lot kryptic lol

lol you work in springfield?

In for this, officially. Will be taking x45x as well. We might have our Cape Cod brethren NathanHavok as well I’ll send him a note.

yeah, in that building in front of the parking lot that i saw you in. if that was you lol

Thats nuts I think it probably was me lol.

Love connection? I’ll be there for sure.

bumpington

can you sign me up i am pacer482 thanks

can you sighn a couple of my friends up the first one is spanish hitman the next one is tsori the next one is baby-cristles the next one is urbanwatertribe thanks

hey kyrip, should be playing in this one… ill let you know for sure mid week…

so no way in hell I’m gonna make this unless someone that’s near stamford is willing to give me a ride of course I’ll chip in for gas.

Count me in. Might test out my Abel this time instead of Dudley. Anyway might bring a friend who just wants to watch if that’s ok. He’d prob buy a burger or 2.

I’m in (again).