CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

Tuesday

New SRK killed CT.

Dam I wanted to go to the tournament but my ride failed me -_-

wow

Are there any local fight nights or semi-regular tournaments happening up in Hartford County area?

shouts to the CT guys! finally have some time to support GU’s second event GUTS 2;

KING OF FIGHTERS XIII WILL INCLUDE A 100 DOLLAR POT BONUS.

I’ll be sending out as many invites as I can today via the book of faces

Anyone know if there’s a FG scene in East Haven?

one of our sponsors is giving us a $200 pot bonus for Tekken first place at the event!
and $250 AE pot bonus has been announced for it !

Everything and anything CT related, goes down in either Stratford or Hartford. We have separate scenes but most of us are now active in our FB groups.

Connecticut FGC and Project CT. Stratford is more beneficial though as they are every Tuesday 6-10pm at Gaming ETC. Located on 555 Lordship Boulevard. $5 Venue fee.

Hartford casuals are as I see them every now and then lately.

Hartford Casuals? Where/when are they?

Look for a group on Facebook called Project CT to EVO, that’s the entire Hartford area group, they host casuals.

So now with Gaming Etc gone, what now guys?

Join the CT group on Facebook, Connecticut FGC. But Bacardi has a new venue in the works, currently will take a bit of time before everything starts up, so for now its mostly online and house offline sessions.

I saw that. I’m eager to see what happens.

Recently re-picked up AE 2012, really enjoying it. Might find me nightly on PSN doing some ranked matches. Account is same as username on here. If you’re looking for an easy way to beat me, just pick El Fuerte and keep doing that run -> body slam thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Just joined that FB group, or made the request. Hope to get some practice!

I tried to join the CT FGC group on facebook, awaiting approval. I’m looking to play skullgirls in particular, if you’re on PC look me up on Steam {FITH}™ Stew.

Hey man I’m just getting back into AE, live in New Haven by Lighthouse, I’d be down for sessions sometime.

Wiiiiiiise frum yooooooo gwaaaaaave