CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

Like what I saw with Doctor Strange looks fun to play not so sure about nemesis though also liked the theme for Doctor Strange

Ive said before that video that Nemesis was going to be the answer for sentinel. Doc Strange looks like he plays Modok a bit with his projectiles

Doctor Strange confirmed for ridiculous. And Nemesis either deals a shit ton or Strange has girl health…probly a little of both. Strange is gonna be hard to not play though.

phoenix wright is the only new character that matters

A lot of characters already handle sentinel really well haha.

Can we all take some time and reflect on how awesome this thread is?

:party:

Bacon is for sure god tier… i mean cmon… its bacon

How you gonna bring that pizza shit into a CT thread?

It’s surprisingly better then the original!

This was too good lol

GTFO.

Thats what Im saying! Is this not fucking spam?!

You can’t complain about a game so this is the best you can do? I suppose it is hard ot find a topic to discuss in a matchmaking thread when know one wants to hang out with you IRL.

Asberger motherfucker. . .

I don’t think “surprisingly” is the right word for it. I’m not surprised at all.

wow really guys? it was joke thread to lighten up the mood get the stick out ur asses

I know you’re new around here and the first person you’ve met is “him” but he’s built a reputation here that far precedes your existence here. If it came from someone else, it might of been seen in a funny way. But since it’s from that guy, it’s seen as trolling. Especially since he just got one of his insulting posts deleted yet again.

oh my fucking god nemesis looks awesome. I’ve been sold. i’m buying UMVC3.

Ok so who’s going to guard crush tomorrow, don’t forget the best way to get there is through the whitestone bridge.

Im moving to CT in the same day, would be a far cry if I could make it as well but I’ll try

Apparently Yun wakes up 2 frames faster than the rest of the cast.

#notthisshitagain

NOT FOR LONG HE DON’T

Well, I meant it in the sense that New Haven has the best pizza on the planet and they are talking about like pineapple and mayo on pizza. But also what you said :3

In other news:

[media=youtube]NDDfPxF3EFE[/media]

Might quit all fite gaem when this shit comes out.