CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

so is CT gonna just duck me in mvc2 as a whole state? is that whats goin on?

and :frowning: i wanna go to the beau-b-q but theres a tourney in mass on the 30th :frowning:

So youre just not going to go to either is what youre saying?

Last night we had a fun ass room in AE 2012 IsaacIsTheBest Edition. Anyone down for another Endless tonight?

So your going to come to a tournament? If you dont come we cant play its that simple

Well getting setups shouldnt be to hard but getting people to come to play is a different story. Im going to run it next sunday at Warmup #2 see if I can get Chibi to come up

More hot babes this time. PJ isn’t enough to go around.

just got xbl lol… im down! who should i add?

you can add me if you want

gamer tag: mayor mcjustin

shots fired

its just so far away broski :frowning: #brokelife
play me in VF soon! I Am Shun-Di

we probably should just hire strippers…

fuck the tourney we’re gonna get drunk as fuck all day cook swim and play some fuggin games!!!

That tourney in Mass is in Boston which is a terrible place. Id rather get stabbed in New Haven or even go to … Rhode Island.

Don’t say things you can’t take back, Doug.

kissy face

Will I hate your Shun… that is all.

Justin I’ll probably be on.

Rashikal… You better bring that Wii if you come to this tourney or someone supply it. Windsor… you better show up I want to Ness vs Lucas Blackout! Afterwards… I want a 0.5 match and I’m playing Falco…

Planning on coming Sunday. Walter, what are the chances of MK being run?

ighty justin adding you… btw anyone who might be interested, selling an already modded se and a sf4 te for the ps3

ya i’ve had work last couple tournaments but i will be there sunday and i’ll bring the wii and i’ll remember the wiimote this time :smiley:

the tourney starts at 1pm?

Correct sir.