CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

That tourney in Mass is in Boston which is a terrible place. Id rather get stabbed in New Haven or even go to … Rhode Island.

Don’t say things you can’t take back, Doug.

kissy face

Will I hate your Shun… that is all.

Justin I’ll probably be on.

Rashikal… You better bring that Wii if you come to this tourney or someone supply it. Windsor… you better show up I want to Ness vs Lucas Blackout! Afterwards… I want a 0.5 match and I’m playing Falco…

Planning on coming Sunday. Walter, what are the chances of MK being run?

ighty justin adding you… btw anyone who might be interested, selling an already modded se and a sf4 te for the ps3

ya i’ve had work last couple tournaments but i will be there sunday and i’ll bring the wii and i’ll remember the wiimote this time :smiley:

the tourney starts at 1pm?

Correct sir.

Reminder guys this Sunday [Jun 24, 2012] New Challengers EVO Warmup AE 2012, UMVC3, KOF13 & VF5:FS (Stratford, CT)

I totally missed this post, I was going to run it next sunday : / , if you want bring your xbox with copy and we can run casuals for it if you want

FGC > Smash

That is all, also sandbagging ftw.

That place can not run a tournament… either way FGC won every game. That kid from gaming etc that was playing marvel on a PS2 controller won 2 of the games and some guy that Isaac knows won N64, I got 2nd in Melee and Norwalk got bodied the deed was done and the gift card was not worth it for a prize anymore.

oh damn i should have went to that! someone needs to come see my captain falcon in melee. sheiks allowed. u don’t scare i don’t scare

Dude that shit was free, It was a free for all set up all the way until Finals, by choice and items were on/off by choice, that shit was free. Me and Isaac just sandbagged our way into Final.

Also this kid was a troll in the childrens tournament… he was about to go Pichu in grand finals lol

Looking forward to showcasing my scrubby runaway skillz tomorrow!!

Scrub? Really? Stop playing? How hard did you body this fool? It’s idiots like this that make winning worth it.

Oh man I crack sessioned marvel so hard today…150+ games with a couple friends on local play, and then a few hours in training mode. So excited for Evo, hope I will actually be able to show off some of this tech before I get eliminated lol.

Also played a bit of VF5:FS, that game is a lot of fun, it is too bad I am awful at it.

So I need a ride unless my mother gets home fast enough…

I expect everyone that can to show up today especially with people out of state on their way to come play