Ctf 5/20/06 Marvel Results!

There were 2 tourenys today back to back. Prettey good turnouts for both.
I left the brackets in the arcade and then went to eat. When I came back the arcade was closed. :wonder: So I wont be able to post the full results.

1st tourney

1st- Erik Arroyo - Santhrax,Storm sent Cable, Team Row

2nd- Lincoln Morris - MSS, Santhrax, Team row

3rd - Jason Hall - MSP, MS Capcom

4th - Josh Wigfall- Scrubclops,MSP,MSS (Started tourney in losers)

2nd tourney

1st Jason Hall - MSP

2nd Josh Wigfall - MSP, MSS

3rd Erik Arroyo - Santhrax,Storm sent cable (Started tourney in losers)

4th Nelson -MSS

SIDEBAR- Yipes was in the building but didnt enter. Just watched. I got there Late so I have no idea about the other tourneys. Justin wasnt there So I would assume Flash won 3s. Thats just speculation though.

I’ll put some money up on Jason Hall vs D.hyo next week If anyone is interested. Nothing crazy. Just a little guap. I’ll have plenty to spare after we win the 5 on 5.
ECC 5 days away!!! See everyone then.

I had more fun watching the marvel tourny rather than being in the cvs2 tourny.
Erik was on FIRE!!!

Flash did win 3s.

WELCOME TO NEW YORK CITYYYYYYYYYYY

2 tournies back 2 back is CRAZY

good shit to erik/josh/all the other top placers.

ecccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

5 on 5 = <3

1st tourney

1st- Erik Arroyo - Santhrax,Storm sent Cable, Team Row

2nd- Lincoln Morris - MSS, Santhrax, Team row

3rd - Jason Hall - MSP, MS Capcom

4th - Josh Wigfall- Scrubclops,MSP,MSS (Started tourney in losers)

5th- Josh360/Commy he got DQ for leaving.

2nd tourney

1st Jason Hall - MSP

2nd Josh Wigfall - MSP, MSS

3rd Erik Arroyo - Santhrax,Storm sent cable (Started tourney in losers)

4th Remix Is Toxic -MSS

5th liston/Infinite

the1st tourney josh360 and i think nelson got 5th and the 2nd one me and liston got 5th.

josh,me,liston, nelson, hevad, all came crazy late. finals for 1st tourney was 4-3 erik, 4-3 erik. i dont know the final sets for the 2nd tourney cuz i left. desmond came for the 2nd tourney also. some other random stuff maybe that i dunno but yea thats what i remember. see u ppl next week

The tourny was fucking fun to watch…hopefully the next one be cool to.

No matter how hard I try, I feel too damn intimidated / embarassed to enter CF / MvC2 tournaments. Having 10 people scream like madmen over my shoulder (when I’m losing mind you) doesn’t exactly sound all that exciting for me.
I suck.

:frowning:

Fun tourney, great turnout. GG to all i used DucNelson as a test run, be on the lookout for that shit. OH NO DUC DOOOOOOOOOO!!! lolz. Anywayz i had a blast, Mike held the first tourney down too bad he had to leave early. Yo mike hit me up so we can get a crack session goin killa! Erik got that BANNNNNNNKAI! Good shit nigga coming back 4 straight on Lincoln! That was some sanford shit S/S/Cable FTW! I’ll see everyone at ECC. 1…

Remix IS Toxic!!!

I was only able to participate in the first one. My first tourney ever and it was cool. I’ve been back to playing after a HUGE lay off ( I wish I could have joined tourneys in my prime days) from the game and this was a nice bucket of water to wake me up and get me back in to it. Well all I can say is that it was a good experience and everyone had fun. Congradulations to the winners and good luck next time to everyone. SEE YA’LL AT ECC!

Damn Mike at least put up the right scores man Shit!, I dont want them to think Lincoln is good and Highlights like a pixel Storm beating a 30 percent Sent Cap

first set 4/3
second set 4/2

P.S. U SUCK LINCOLN DON"T FORGET WHO OWNS U FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

DAMN NIGGA WHY U GOT SUCH HATE!?!?!?! I love the drama! FUCK THE NBA MARVEL ALL DAY =p

Erik has spoken…whats hood really?

EC FUCKING C

COME GET YOUR WET WIPES.

Erik has spoken…whats hood really?

EC FUCKING C

COME GET YOUR WET WIPES.

good shit erik u fucked me up wit the come backs the second tourney u beat me free dat kinda sucked lolz but good shit it was a really good tourney.

You guys aren’t ready for me…

Thursday’s tournament I’m calling it: I want hyo first round.

You should never wish for anything like that because I’m far from your understanding.

I like hyo for 10 or whatever you want to bet.

Dip

Mother

Fucking

Set

Get It Right!

its ok your avatar is awesome

who made it haha?

HOOK ME UP =p

gl at ecc everybody