Current best corner Sword loop (AFAIK)

vergil

More meter, more damage than any variant I’ve seen, super easy. Sorry about the low quality vid, watch in 720p or 1080p.

Edit: err, best non-RTG loop, I should clarify. Haven’t seen optimized RTG loops yet, if they exist in the corner, but this doesnt require it anyway.

Can you notate this please?

I’m watching it on my phone and I can barely see what’s happening.

Thanks.

Sorry. Notated it in the description.

Swords (charge M) > Helm Breaker > s.SH > Judgement Cut L > release Round Trip > s.SH > Judgement Cut L > c.H > Lunar Phase

I actually thought of some ways to improve it a little by seeing some other loops, but I haven’t tested anything yet. I doubt it’ll be more than negligible increases in damage/meter build, if any.

I can’t get it to work at full proration. Does it work at full hit-stun decay?

Full, as in post-many reps of a TAC infinite? Possibly not, though this doesn’t matter for obvious reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

Full, as in post-extended combo? Yes.

The only thing that can possibly screw up due to HSD, is s.S, but that would take an insane amount of HSD. I would assume at some point, even s.S would lack enough hitstun to chain into Upper Slash; however, no combo prior to a DHC would reach that point.

Good stuff. Going to get on this as soon as I get back home.

I actually got this to work with L Judgement as the beginning instead of Helm Breaker, so I do that most of the time.