Custom Arcade Stick Questions!

I have previously owned a Xbox360 super Hori EX arcade stick in the past month. I sold all my xbox360 games and accessories to buy a PS3 and have decided to make my own arcade stick for my PS3/360 . I was wondering if some experienced arcade stick owners could give me some recommendations. My previous arcade stick had modded seimetsu buttons and joystick so I am leaning towards those buttons.

Here is what I would like information on please:

What do I have to do to make it compatible with Xbox360 and PS3.

Where could I find a pre-made box with the 4 button layout.

How do people put graphics on their box that look so good (without painting).

What is the cheapest website to buy seimetsu buttons and accessories.

Thanks to anyone/everyone who responds or helps.

use the search thinggy…
and Lizard Lick Amusements and etokki.com for parts

What do I have to do to make it compatible with Xbox360 and PS3.
Easiest solution is to buy a paewang revolution. etokki.com has the stick or just the pcb.

***Where could I find a pre-made box with the 4 button layout.

4 button like Neo Geo?
I’m assuming a 8 button. Mod the Paewang with crown buttons
http://shoryuken.com/f177/paewang-revolution-mayflash-modding-tutorial-ver-laugh-[lots-pictures]-222925/
If you want Japanese get a TE, or custom box off the trading outlet here.

***How do people put graphics on their box that look so good (without painting).

If you have at TE or HRAP: tek-innovations.net

What is the cheapest website to buy seimetsu buttons and accessories.
Lizardlick.com

Now that I answered you questions, please do yourself a favor and skim through this thread that is stickied on tech talk before asking another question. Lots of useful info there.
http://shoryuken.com/f177/intro-rules-tutorials-info-read-before-posting-209057/

Thank you I have been looking ever since I posted this. I am going to buy a Hori real arcade pro. stick and mod it with seimetsu buttons and an octagonal gate!